Slow Blues play along (time feel practice)

MeriTone Music

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I thought I'd share this Slow Blues Backing Track in G, which is pretty good for practicing playing at a reeeeally slow tempo.. I believe a LOT of players struggle loads with playing in time at really slow tempos (50 bpm etc) and it really comes down to how fine tuned your sense of time is...

Here's a track that might be handy for improving in that area... it's also a fairly cathartic experience if you really let yourself get lost in playing the blues... especially at this speed.

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy it...

the backing tracks starts at 2:00.

Happy jamming.....:shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Thanks for the great backing track. It's surprising how playing at such a slow tempo really does add a different degree of complexity. Back to the woodshed I go :)

MeriTone Music

Reaction score
Thanks for the great backing track. It's surprising how playing at such a slow tempo really does add a different degree of complexity. Back to the woodshed I go :)

Hi Andrew - great stuff :hbang:

yeah it's pretty amazing playing this slow isn't it!! I think a lot of musicians would have so much better time feel if they bothered practising at really reeeallllyy slow tempos from time to time... it just stretches you in a different way..

')