Small tube amps for the studio?

• Thread starter noUser01
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

signalgrey

Ambiente Savante
Reaction score
there are AC30 heads, and the Blackstar Artisan 30 is one of my faves too. just FYI. If you can find a used Handwired Head they sounds great tooo.

borrowing is also a cheaper option hahahaha

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
there are AC30 heads, and the Blackstar Artisan 30 is one of my faves too. just FYI. If you can find a used Handwired Head they sounds great tooo.

borrowing is also a cheaper option hahahaha

Ah, didn't know they made non-handwired versions of the head. Unfortunately they're also over $1,000 and I'd have to buy used or like-new since they seem to be out of production right now?

I was looking at the Artisan 30 but again, over $1,000. I'd definitely get one if I could, I'm a huge Blackstar fan myself.

kylendm

Electrical Mercenary
Reaction score
Why no one has brought up the Baron Custom Amps Snott Watt is beyond me.

Baron Custom Amps - Snott Watt

Super high gain 5-7w, clean channel, effects loop, $650, built in loadbox so you can run the amp without a cab and essentially running it as if it were just a preamp. The list goes on.

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
Why no one has brought up the Baron Custom Amps Snott Watt is beyond me.

Baron Custom Amps - Snott Watt

Super high gain 5-7w, clean channel, effects loop, $650, built in loadbox so you can run the amp without a cab and essentially running it as if it were just a preamp. The list goes on.

That sounds surprisingly good... incredible really. I usually don't by from companies I've never heard of until I've done loads of research and would probably wait 6 months to a year to see their reputation, but for $650 that's an easy "YES" for sure. Gonna pick one up eventually, there's no doubt about that.

Latest posts

')