Smoke or Not Smoke ?

• Thread starter matt397
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
I've got to have some wisdom teeth pulled in the summer, and was thinking there's not really going to be a better occasion for me to try and quit than that! Combination of pain and cravings is going to make me one grumpy motherfucker for a while afterwards, but hell, if I can make it two weeks without smoking then I might as well give up altogether, much as I still enjoy it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I vote don't smoke, and perhaps take this opportunity to try and quit.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
when i get mine pulled(2 wisdom out, 2 still in) i smoke. but i smoke pot, not cigs. i have the wife pull up a bong tube, then i can just breath into the tube like normal

Zugster

the green machine
Reaction score
Smoking interferes with the healing and growth of bones. That's a medical fact. Do with it what you want.

I quit smoking many years ago. Just about the best thing I've ever done for myself.

scottro202

I'm walkin' here!!!
Reaction score
Well, you could maybe buy that nicotine gum stuff, not sure if you could do that with your wisdom teeth pulled, but if you can chew gum, maybe try that out?

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
I guess it hasn't occurred to you that there's full-grown adults on this forum :lol: I'm 25, and I know I'm not the oldest person posting in this thread :lol:
Im 26 with wife an 2 kids but I definately consider myself as still very much a kid and I hope it stays that way

Well, you could maybe buy that nicotine gum stuff, not sure if you could do that with your wisdom teeth pulled, but if you can chew gum, maybe try that out?

I caved, I couldnt take it anymore. I smoked, I smoked the shit outta that cigarette an fuck did it ever taste good :rofl:

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
As much as I love having a smoke I am so glad that I quit and have no intention or desire to smoke again. I agree with those who said take this opportunity to quit. Then you can enjoy being fitter, feeling better each day and that extra cash in your pocket :yesway:

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Im 26 with wife an 2 kids but I definately consider myself as still very much a kid and I hope it stays that way

I caved, I couldnt take it anymore. I smoked, I smoked the shit outta that cigarette an fuck did it ever taste good :rofl:

I missed that. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
I missed that. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

:rofl: yeah sorry steve, couldnt take it anymore. though honestly, considering I didn't smoke for 56 hours and 32 minutes it really does tell me that I do have the power to at least try an quit, especially since Im used to a pack a day, I might just give it a shot.

scottro202

I'm walkin' here!!!
Reaction score
:rofl: yeah sorry steve, couldnt take it anymore. though honestly, considering I didn't smoke for 56 hours and 32 minutes it really does tell me that I do have the power to at least try an quit, especially since Im used to a pack a day, I might just give it a shot.

Progress, not perfection :agreed:

')