Smoke or Not Smoke ?

• Thread starter matt397
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most smokers know smoking is bad for them, that kinda talk doesn't really motivate them to do anything:noway:

Save for maybe telling the person preaching to fuck right off, anyway. ;)

Anti-smoking ads actually make me want to smoke. It's like unintentional subliminal advertising.

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most smokers know smoking is bad for them, that kinda talk doesn't really motivate them to do anything:noway:
its like obvious things are obvious right ? can not stand it when someone says smoking is bad for you you know, or, you know you could get cancer from that right ? really, no I didnt know they gave cancer I thought they gave men bigger dicks and gave chicks bigger titts.

Save for maybe telling the person preaching to fuck right off, anyway. ;)

Anti-smoking ads actually make me want to smoke. It's like unintentional subliminal advertising.
out of the thousands of anti smoking ads Ive only ever seen one that has made me want to quit. for the most part its just obvious people saying obvious stuff.

Enjoy the cancer buddy.

Seriously, just fucking quit...It's NOT worth it.

for your information the only thing that helped me quit sniffing coke/E/K, smoking meth and drinking my face off everyday was cigarettes and weed. now Im totally straight edge except for cigarettes which yeah one day would be nice to quit. but thanks on making an obvious comment ! :yesway::wavey:

gangaman

Reaction score
ive smoked 24 h after my operation last summer and i regret it ,i know its tough to not smoke but its worth it caus its the most painful shit ive had for a long time so....

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
I guess I'll be the lone idiot who's actually done it.

guess you didnt read my post, i didnt even make it from the dentist office to my car before i lit up after having 4 wisdom teeth pulled:nuts:

Reaction score
i would say just breathe in really hard while there is "accidentally" a cigarette in your mouth. i mean, cmon! it was an accident! you didnt know there was a cigarette there! plus is breathing not sucking so its fine.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Just by a shitload of nicotine patches. Smoking through your nose might work too.

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
maybe this will too

original.jpg

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Omg that picture is awesome. good idea about smoking through your nose, although for the sake of looking like ^that fucking retard I think I might just tough it out.

No one will make fun of you or think it strange if you do it at home alone.

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
guess you didnt read my post, i didnt even make it from the dentist office to my car before i lit up after having 4 wisdom teeth pulled:nuts:

Yeah, I missed that completely. D'oh!

Makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one who believed in the invincibility of youth. ;)

BlindingLight7

Needs moar Gear.....
Reaction score
I guess my bluntness doesn't work too well.

Uhm...

If you don't smoke, you'll have more money for gear?:ugh::yesway:

And you won't have to smoke through your nose...

failshredder

hammer every cock
Reaction score
So I just quit about thirteen days ago (on the eighth of April).

I want to smoke every time someone tells me how great it is that I've quit. We can bitch about tolerating <insert minority here>, but we can't tolerate smokers?

The only person whose opinion mattered at all in my quitting was my mother's. If she had to give birth to me, she probably deserves to be able to weigh in once in a while. ;)

')