Smoothies

• Thread starter Vairocarnal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vairocarnal

...is something.
Reaction score
So... due to my allergies (Dairy, Soy and Avocado) I've been a carnivore for the vast majority of my life and by carnivore I mean the kind that takes shots of bacon grease with my steak, chicken and shrimp fajitas, no veggies.
Over the years I've come to realize that's not exactly healthy even though I've never weighed more than 165 lbs (I'm 6'3"). I could eat Big-macs and Double downs all day and would never gain a pound and I've had a fuckton of heart pains/palpitations/seizures as a result, which I brushed off as being the result of drug use/genetics. Now I'm finally starting to understand exactly HOW animal protein affects my body and I think the realization has started a shift in my bodies dietary regimen that's leading towards semi-veganism. With the exception of beef based broth-soups like Pho or maybe even chicken noodle soup and the like.

Thoughts, comments, questions, concerns? We all have 'em, let's discuss.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Instead of doing a 180. Try lean animal proteins and add in some veggies. :2c: Start there.

Vairocarnal

...is something.
Reaction score
That's a good idea, I'll consider that. I'm not sure if I have the patience. I feel like I'm developing heart disease and/or another heart attack on the daily so this is probably going to be a drastically quick transition.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
That's a good idea, I'll consider that. I'm not sure if I have the patience. I feel like I'm developing heart disease and/or another heart attack on the daily so this is probably going to be a drastically quick transition.

Drop the greasy fatty meats and get lean proteins ie: Chicken,Lean steak or ground turkey.

')