Snippet from the new album!

• Thread starter C2Aye
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Info on the new album has been pretty sparse and yeah, sadly I can't tell you anything other than I'm hoping to get it released mid to late August. When I announce the released date, you'll also get the album title, artwork and tracklist so look out for it throughout August on my facebook page! I'll also grace ss.org with a brand-spanking new thread for the album!

Anyway, here's the clip!

New Album Clip 2 by Sithu Aye on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Edit: Dropbox link: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39302626/Derp3.mp3

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

iceythe

SS.org Irregular
Reaction score
Looking very much forward to this. Your work is absolutely inspiring to me :)

IamLukas

Reaction score
Lovely feeling dude! Great guitar work here :yesway:.
At 0.27 min the sound starts to crackle somehow, maybe too loud?
Other than that, really looking forward to this.
Cheers

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Yeah there's a lot of clipping all throughout just incase you weren't aware! Don't take part in the loudness war :D

But damnnnnnn dude! Looks like this is going to blow me away just as much as everything you ever do :D I love your style!

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Looking very much forward to this. Your work is absolutely inspiring to me :)

Lovely feeling dude! Great guitar work here :yesway:.
At 0.27 min the sound starts to crackle somehow, maybe too loud?
Other than that, really looking forward to this.
Cheers

Yea I'm definitely hearing some master track distortion. Other than that, this is really solid work! :yesway:

Yeah there's a lot of clipping all throughout just incase you weren't aware! Don't take part in the loudness war :D

But damnnnnnn dude! Looks like this is going to blow me away just as much as everything you ever do :D I love your style!

Thank you so much guys! I really can't wait to get this thing released! :D

Also, I'm hoping that the clipping is just due to the 128kbs mp3 compression soundcloud does because I hear it as well but not in my DAW or on the dropbox link I think since I've just rendered it with the same settings as always. Then again I could be wrong. Tell me if I'm wrong. I wan't no part in this silly loudness war!

Lianoroto

Reaction score
I think I am hearing some light crackles sprinkled in, or maybe I just have my volume turned up too high because this is awesome!

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
Dude! Can't wait!!!! You're such an amazing guitarist bro! ... And a god damn song writing fiend!

keshav

Connecting the Dots
Reaction score
Fuck. My ears just creamed themselves! Huge props, bro...this is going to be MASSIVE! Can't wait to hear the new album!!!

Raayl

Reaction score
both the soundcloud and dropbox version are clipping for me.

listened on all of the following:

audio technica - ATH-M50s
eagle arion 2.1 desktop speakers
m-audio bx5s

sounds like an amplitude compression issue on the master bus. It might be your limiter/comp working too hard to boost the lead volume to the same volume as the rhythm guitars which can cause clipping.

engineering aside, it's definitely awesome. the best tone on the internet.

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Fuck. My ears just creamed themselves! Huge props, bro...this is going to be MASSIVE! Can't wait to hear the new album!!!

Thanks Keshav, that's really awesome of you to say :wub:

both the soundcloud and dropbox version are clipping for me.

listened on all of the following:

audio technica - ATH-M50s
eagle arion 2.1 desktop speakers
m-audio bx5s

sounds like an amplitude compression issue on the master bus. It might be your limiter/comp working too hard to boost the lead volume to the same volume as the rhythm guitars which can cause clipping.

engineering aside, it's definitely awesome. the best tone on the internet.

Thanks so much dude! I'm definitely going to turn it down in the master a little bit then since quite a few people said it's clipping.

Latest posts

')