Snowed In - Music Making Fever

• Thread starter audibleE
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

audibleE

Reaction score
Welp, this weekend since the lovely Cleveland, OH got dumped on by this stupid icy, powdery junk some call "snow"... (at least 15-18"), it was a perfect time to re-record and fix up some tunes. Take a listen. They are for my newest project called Inora, along with my buddy James, playing the other 7 banger. Oh... there's no bass guitar on them yet. I'm getting a 5 string soon, to slap some beef on these tunes.

P.s. We need a drummer and vocalist if you're in the Ohio area.

Kidney Shank

Soak

For Which It Stands

Snow is dumb:agreed:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mmahan40

Reaction score
Sounds awesome man, great tunes. What does your recording signal chain look like?

audibleE

Reaction score
Sounds awesome man, great tunes. What does your recording signal chain look like?

Very simple. Schecter Omen-7 > PODXT > MBox2 - ProTools.
A little bit of Waves REQ4 and and SSL Compressor. That's it.

mmahan40

Reaction score
Sweet, I figured it might have been a PODXT, I've been really impressed with a lot of the recordings I've heard them on, as well as DFHS which I'm guessing you also use. Seems to be a fairly standard setup around here and sounds damn good considering its all DI. I actually just ordered an x3 and DFHS, can't wait till it gets here!:shred:

audibleE

Reaction score
DFH is confusing at first to set up. Let me know if you have any problems and I'll let you know how I have mine set.

Good luck with the rockin'!

Latest posts

')