So anyone here a fan of Dwarfcraft Devices?

• Thread starter Wes Mantooth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wes Mantooth

I Love Fuzz!
Reaction score
Judging from what I've seen on this forum people are more into tight sounded amps and digital modelers and don't get me wrong they sound hella good but don't suit me.

www.dwarfcraft.com

This guy puts out some crazy effects that certainly aren't for everyone but I'm a big fan and they fit my musical style.

I did a review of their Internet Overdrive for my blog, check it out if you're bored of your traditional TS9 OD.

EffectsWire: Review: Dwarfcraft Devices Internet Overdrive

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarman700

Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint, if you're looking for more of a fantasy themed effects company check out the McSpunckle interview on my blog, he makes a crazy versatile fuzz called the Gnomeratron.
No, I was just yanking your chain.
Just read that. Might pick one up now. I have way too many pedals...:ugh:

Wes Mantooth

I Love Fuzz!
Reaction score
No, I was just yanking your chain.
Just read that. Might pick one up now. I have way too many pedals...:ugh:

I know how you feel, just bought a Fuzzhugger Phantom Ring and my Mini Ark is on it's way back from Dan from Snazzy FX to joing my Fuzz War, Internet and Noise Invaders :hbang:

Soubi7string

3d printer go brrrrrrrrr
Reaction score
Thinkin about getting the power struggle dude has made that way I have even MORE possibilities

Soubi7string

3d printer go brrrrrrrrr
Reaction score
Oh yeah pedal starving creates some sweet sounds!

Especially for those who want that experimental/utter grind noise xD
Saw a power struggle attached to a fuzz and it therein picked up radio waves and all sorts of mess.I wonder what it'd do with a bit crusher?

Wes Mantooth

I Love Fuzz!
Reaction score
Especially for those who want that experimental/utter grind noise xD
Saw a power struggle attached to a fuzz and it therein picked up radio waves and all sorts of mess.I wonder what it'd do with a bit crusher?

Interesting idea :idea:

I have a Noisemaker Effects bit crusher, might have to get a power struggle to pair with it!

Edit: Also here's a thread on ILF that lists the effects the PS has on various FX boxes http://ilovefuzz.com/viewtopic.php?f=137&t=6045

Reaction score
Yeah, DWARFCRAFT!
O.K., I don't have any of their pedals, but soon I'll buy one Internet to me.

')