So...Economics (Greek Bailout)

• Thread starter The Somberlain
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan-ZenGtr-

Reaction score
It's sad to see Greece, a country whose culture changed the planet, reduced to such a sorry state by man's oldest enemy - Debt and in such a short time.

But, the Greeks are a warrior people... I expect to see Hoplites out in force on IMF handover day. :)

Ancient Greek Hoplite Reenactment

:rofl:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fujitron

Reaction score
french feta? FRENCH feta? how can it be 'feta' if it is not greek?

it's not like a guitar that can be electracoustic

hokum

Reaction score
Poor governance. Goverment adopting policies it cant afford and then to afraid to renounce them for fear of getting ousted. Scary when goverment's start living beyond there means.

Atleast 3rd world countries would think twice now before hosting the olympics. I'm pretty sure their would be either EU bailouts or their will be debt written of before it gets to the point of goverment's going bankrupt.

I'm interested to know how the EU is going to handle these member countries which are such a drag. How the euro remains so strong with such a diverse amount of economies under the mantle of the EU is also quiet a mystery to me.

')