So i got kicked out the band today.

• Thread starter tie my rope
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
^ Maybe...

but there's always two sides to every story.

Maybe she did overreact, but my gut is telling me to are to blame in this, to some degree. Just teasing? I mean, in my mind, you have to pretty maliciously tease someone for them to physically attack you. I tease girls all the time, and all they do is laugh and giggle. And try to kiss me.

But I'm sexy like that.

The underlying factor.. there 15 years old :lol:

I win. :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Brendan G

What is this then?
Reaction score
Everyone knows the girlfriend is never to attend band practice.

there is a exception , when she brings a pair of her friends for every band member.
Yeah, girlfriend+band practice=not good.

^ Maybe...

but there's always two sides to every story.

Maybe she did overreact, but my gut is telling me to are to blame in this, to some degree. Just teasing? I mean, in my mind, you have to pretty maliciously tease someone for them to physically attack you. I tease girls all the time, and all they do is laugh and giggle. And try to kiss me.

But I'm sexy like that.
But if the girl doesn't really like you for whatever reason or is a bitch, or both, then I could see them attacking one for just teasing somebody, but I could be wrong.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
15?

:lol: Well, no shit.

Still I had the girls giggling and smooching at 15, too. No physical attacks!

... well, of the type he's mentioning. :D

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
becuase yesterday i really pissed off the other guitarist's girlfriend. But i mean like REALLY pissed her off, so much so that she would later lundge at me but miss and fall down a hill in the woods.

im not to bothered about being kicked out, becuase the band wasnt going anywhere, but what i am annoyed about is possibaly loosing one of my friends.

Also the fact that he has my Fireball at his place. :noway:

Take your gear back and forget about they :wavey:

Celiak

Reaction score
Just apologize even if you don't mean it, who cares who over reacted or who is right. None of it will matter in 10 years anyway...

K7_Munky

Serial Thriller
Reaction score
Maybe you should just apologize bro I dont know what you did to piss her off, but I'm sure if you just apologize all will be forgiven and then you can get your fireball back from his place.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:lol:

Wow... how did I miss this fucking thread?

I'd say have another bandmate get the gear out of there, and give it a few days to blow over. He'll realize it's kinda stupid shit to lose a friend/guitar player over and cooler heads will prevail. :yesway:

arktan

Icnomptenent
Reaction score
I saw something like that a few years ago......
a girl overreacted and attacked one of my friends, she succeeded and scratched his face pretty badly (there was blood, a lot of blood)
He was teasing her aswell before she attacked him but it really wasn't anything special or really mean...
She just ticked off, screamed and jumped on him, we were like WTF???!!!:eek: for a few seconds before we pulled her away from him...
Later she confessed that those small jokes really bothered her and that it was only when he was saying it because she just hated him so much. She couldn't tell why but there it was...
Maybe you should talk to her, firstly apologize (for whatever) and then try to find out what happened. Overreaction or not, there surely were some signals before she tried to attack you and there MUST be a reason behind it (noone attacks someone else just for fun, especially not women).
I think that there is more to that... but then again, i speak out of personal expierence so take it with a grain of salt.

')