So I got me this NGD

• Thread starter Farcry0092
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Farcry0092

Reaction score
Hey everybody

Its been a while since I posted in here, so what better way to return than with a new guitfiddle?

Story time. I walk into Guitar Center with my buddy and head to the used section as we usually do to make fun of how overpriced everything is. Took one look at the wall and decided this little jem (not a real jem, sorry) needed a test run. plugged it in, played for a half hour, and left with it in hand.

Ended up costing $353 and some change, and looks in good shape to me. Without further adu, my first "PRS" SE Single Cutaway

402898083.jpg

The whole thing in her shining glory

402897582.jpg

The body

402897583.jpg

The gorgeous headstock

402897585.jpg

Dat cutaway

(Apologies for bad pictures, only got a droid :( )

The neck is a little thicker than im used to, but is super comfortable and had no trouble playing anything on it. Action was really low how i like it when i bought it so i just had to oil the board and put new strings on it. The stock pickups will be staying for the time being, they sound really good. Upper fret access is actually really good for being a thicker set neck.

All in all, a really great purchase, and Im very happy about it.

Thanks for looking guys! :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalHeadMat

Jackson/Charvel Connoisseur
Reaction score
Surprisingly, the last few GC trips I've ventured on, (the closest are across the border, so I only head over there maybe once a year, unless I'm going to the States for another reason), the used section has been very fruitful, and had some outstanding prices. Very bitter sweet now that I have a job, and am working that my passport has just expired and nobody wants to go :lol:

Regardless, SE's are fabulous guitars, congrats!

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
Absolute steal for $350 - those things are built amazingly well in general, let alone for their price point.

Farcry0092

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys! Im really loving it so far. The only complaint I have is the inability to intonate at the bridge. Is there something im missing? If not, can anyone recommend a good wrap around bridge with adjustable saddles? Thanks again!

')