So I had an idea for a comic...

• Thread starter Daemoniac
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
It would be called

"The Grossly Inappropriate Adventures of Inky the Emotionally Stunted, Incontinent, Seven-Legged Octopus, and his friend Puffy the Underdeveloped, Visually Impaired, Asthmatic Pufferfish"

They would go on all sorts of crazy and wildly inappropriate adventures where Puffy can use his awkward super-power of setting things on fire (which, underwater, does nothing at all...) while trying to retrieve some sort of ridiculous item that Inky wants (a piece of seaweed perhaps? Some stones? Sand?), all the while puffing up at nothing, being inked on by his friend, and running into walls.

Any thoughts? Should I do it? Will it be a bestseller? :rofl:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Not at all good sir :cool::lol:

I have a pic drawn up in one of my visual art diaries... I'm going to put it into Illustrator and do it up as a proper vector, then start fucking around with some vague "story" :yesway:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
if you make it, he should meet up with my own fucked up drawings of Party Bot and Diploma Shark

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Alright, there's a slight change now. Now Inky also has a baloon that talks to him, called "Horatio the anti-semitic baloon" (he's kind of like Mr. Hat from South Park :lol:).

So, the new title is:
"The grossly inappropriate adventures of Inky; the incontinent, emotionally stunded octopus, Puffy; the underdeveloped, visually impaired, asthmatic pufferfish and Horatio; the anti-semitic baloon"
:ugh:

Puffy also has a superpower which allows him to set things on fire, but obviously being underwater it does... well... nothing :lol:

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
have you tried to work out the title so it would result in an obscene acronym..like this

TOMBSTONE.jpg

')