So i just ate 5 triple baconators

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Perhaps Im alone on this, but all this talking about baconators is making me hungry for some. Maybe Ill break the record and eat 6....

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dan

Reaction score
Honestly, a thread of this magnitude should be stickies :lol:

Each week you should eat something even more proposterous than the week before and report back lol

Reaction score
idiocracyfoodpyramid.jpg

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I have a challenge for you my good sir....

6 subway Italian BMT sandwiches loaded with EVERYTHING all on jalapeno cheddar bread. (that will teach you the meaning of burning asshole right there)

Do that and be immortalized forever in the realms of gluttony....

Dan

Reaction score
I have a challenge for you my good sir....

6 subway Italian BMT sandwiches loaded with EVERYTHING all on jalapeno cheddar bread. (that will teach you the meaning of burning asshole right there)

Do that and be immortalized forever in the realms of gluttony....

Used to work at Subway, I was challenged to that. Ate them all with extra jalapenos and chipotle sauce. :fawk:

my ass the next morning though :noplease:

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
so, me and travis tried to eat 8 feet of donair last night, we did not accomplish it...i ate 3 feet and he had about 2 and a half, and we threw up on the last bit of donair...damn brownrigg talked me into havin some drinks with him, it wasnt the best night :ugh:, i dont drink much either, im a pussy when it comes to drinkin, so here i was on the ground of my livin room pukin up 3 feet of donair, and brownrigg was laughin his fucken ass off (yea real funny) so i get up out of a fucken puddle of donair liquid and asked travis to square off ( i dont think i was bein serious) but i ended up sacking him and he was in my kitchen all bent over sayin he felt he was going to puke, well he did, all over the left over donair, so brownriggs face is buried in a pile of puke and donair and im on the ground semi passing out and i hear this fucked noise from outside, sounds like an alien or some shit, so we went outside swingin and yellin and travis accidently busted me in the mouth, and those are the basics i can remember :ugh:

i woke up this mornin and my semi decomposing cat was on my door step...wtf...

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
I have no words for this thread. You would've topped it off with some pictures of your dump the next morning. Cool stories bro, you're probably the most epic human being to have ever lived! :lol:

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
ever see Boondocks when they ate the Luther?

well one day in college we each got a baconator and we got a box of crispy creme donuts... i think you know where this is going...

we thought we were gonna die too... :agreed:

don't do that again or you might.

MJS

Reaction score
This seems like one of those threads where someone eventually ends up dying from eating something on a dare and everyone feels awkward because they're not sure if it's okay to laugh or not. :rofl:

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
i laughed at the dude that posted the thread about mocking indians and falling in a fire... :lol:

')