So I picked up a book on music theory

• Thread starter JPMDan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
It's the complete idiot's (thats me!) guide to Music Theory. I haven't opened it yet but has anybody else read this bookd?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IbanezOnly

Reaction score
JPMDAN YOU LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS GOD DAMNIT I MISS IT SO MUCH!(sorry dude i moved to orlando after the hurricane, i went to nocca for jazz guitar)

Its actually a very good book, i start my aa in music in august so i had to use it to tighten up my shit. highly reccomended:yesway:

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
JPMDAN YOU LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS GOD DAMNIT I MISS IT SO MUCH!(sorry dude i moved to orlando after the hurricane, i went to nocca for jazz guitar)

Its actually a very good book, i start my aa in music in august so i had to use it to tighten up my shit. highly reccomended:yesway:

kool so I can contact you incase I need some help. You're not missin' much man, it's still a shithole.

IbanezOnly

Reaction score
ya dude alot of my friends are sayin that, still 504/985 you know its home. feel free to hit me up up with questions, i like to say i know my shit:shred:

')