So I Pre-ordered the mh-417..

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Matt-Hatchett

Reaction score
They pushed my date back again for the sixth time so I canceled my order. Now I have no clue what I'm going to buy.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
They pushed my date back again for the sixth time so I canceled my order. Now I have no clue what I'm going to buy.

Jackson%202010%20PRO%20SERIES%20SLAT3-7%20Soloist%20Archtop%20Transparent%20Black%207-String%20Electric%20Guitar.jpg

matty2fatty

Reaction score
esp seems to have trouble supplying some of its guitars. I waited about 6 months for a mh-1000 before I finally tapped out...bought my 7 instead though so it was all good

Matt-Hatchett

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the Floyd either. I'm back and forth between the Ltd Sc 607b and the 608b.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the Floyd either. I'm back and forth between the Ltd Sc 607b and the 608b.

As the former owner of the LTD SC608B, I'd say go for it. The neck was much skinnier and "7-String like" than my RG2228.

I only sold it due to my disinterest in extended scale. Though, overall it was a great guitar.

Matt-Hatchett

Reaction score
As the former owner of the LTD SC608B, I'd say go for it. The neck was much skinnier and "7-String like" than my RG2228.

I only sold it due to my disinterest in extended scale. Though, overall it was a great guitar.

That's good to know. I'm pretty set on it. I've got a cab on ebay and when it sells I'll have the rest of the money I need. There's seven days left on it, so I'm using that as an excuse to research my other options and think it over.

Matt-Hatchett

Reaction score
I made my decision. I ordered the Sc 608b. I'm stoked! This will be my first erg. They shipped it yesterday,so when I get it I'll post pics and do a review and video for everyone.:flex:

Ippon

Nobody
Reaction score
Did you use any promo codes, etc.?

Congrats!

:cheers:

Matt-Hatchett

Reaction score
Did you use any promo codes, etc.?

Congrats!

:cheers:

Nah I actually bought it used off a guy in Missouri. He sold it to me for 835 with a hard shell case and shipped. Pretty sweet deal especially considering that the guitar is in immaculate condition. :donnie:

Latest posts

')