So I went to a Michael Angelo Batio Clinic

• Thread starter haffner1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ChaNce

Auto-banned?
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of his music but I tell ya, I'll support anything that guy does and go see him live any chance I get just based on meeting him out in LA a couple years ago.

How can you not be a fan of Nitro?!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
I went a an MAB clinic a few years back too, and also had a great time. After the show he made sure to stay long enough that everyone who wanted an autograph could have one, and he even brought free posters to hand out so even if you didn't bring something to sign, you could get something signed for free. Really stand-up guy.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
I went a an MAB clinic a few years back too, and also had a great time. After the show he made sure to stay long enough that everyone who wanted an autograph could have one, and he even brought free posters to hand out so even if you didn't bring something to sign, you could get something signed for free. Really stand-up guy.

He does sound like a good guy and comes across really well in his videos. He just seems like a guy that wants to give something back, his ego has not inflated at the same rate as his tremendous chops.

Prog_Freak

Reaction score
I've seen a few interviews and a 'Rig Rundown" featuring him.
He came across as a genuine, honest and slightly hyper really cool guy to talk to. I'd love to see one of his "Clinics" sometime.

Latest posts

')