So it looks like I/Periphery are going to sign with Ibanez! Need to spec the LACS7!!

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
Ah in my post I forgot to congratulate you guys, so yea: Grats!!!

Also, the pickup choice will influence wether the Alder wood goes very trebly or not as well. I think a dimarzio d sonic would sound djent-licious in it without becoming shrill or trebly...on paper that is :p im sure they'll let you test the guitar with different pups in it anyway :)

blaze custom has a rounder high end, so i´m pretty sure he´ll be okay :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Nice one. After some time using some other brands, which are nice no doubt, you have arrived at an endorsement with the best brand going.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Yay!!! So is it official yet? When you told me that was like a month or so ago, did you get to meet with the rep and sign or is it still in the works?

My pary (sic) are with joo! :wub:

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like a really creative looking guitar, awesome! Congrats, man, you guys really deserve it!

Ckackley

Reaction score
A seven string MTM style bridge and locking nut would be amazing. I swear they'd sell a million of 'em if they'd put them out there on a decent guitar.

Congrats man !!

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Congrats dude, sounds like the guitar is going to be sick!

No option for a 27" scale, or you just weren't interested in a baritone?

I guess you probably wouldn't need it if you are tuning to drop Ab.

Beardyman

Beardaholic.
Reaction score
ash is not NEARLY as djenty as alder is dude, its more bass heavy and bright so it sounds bigger for sure but definitely not a very djenty wood, i know this from having an ash carvin and an alder vigier and there is no contest on which one is djentier, keep in mind that meshuggah's guitars are always all alder too!

good call on the sculpted lower horn!! but nah im going to stick with a regular headstock, there is no advantage to a reversed one other than aesthetics, and i happen to prefer the look of the regular ibby headstock!

I tend to agree about Ash not being an overly djenty wood. Its got a really tight, percussive low end, and a beautiful high end, but its not overly middy, and djent has a lot to do with the mids, especially upper mids. I always found alder to be completely upper mids, its gotta djent like a motherfucker.

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
Thank Christ about the 25.5" and fixed config, now instead of going 'shit, this would be perfect if,' I can go 'OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD' until it's here. :O

Jem7RB

Rootbeer
Reaction score
Grtz on the endorsement bro, lots of good news all over the board atm, keep up the awesome work :hbang:

:idea: ever thought of a trans pink finish btw ? :squint: :fawk:

')