So it turns out I'm gay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

groph

Reaction score
Congratulations. Admitting it to yourself must be the hardest part by far. My friend told me about something he read somewhere online on some site called "makesmethink" or "makesyouthink" or something to that effect. A little girl was walking with her mother, and the little girl saw two men holding hands. She asked her mother why the men were holding hands, and her mother responded, "Because they love each other"

It's that simple.

EDIT: is it just a co-incidence that I'm currently looking at a "browse local gay singles at Zoosk.com" ad right now?

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
EDIT: is it just a co-incidence that I'm currently looking at a "browse local gay singles at Zoosk.com" ad right now?

No, those ads search the contents of the page you're looking at and target ads based on that info.

In the "Ukrainian Girls" thread, someone got an ad for Russian Brides. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
Well as head Sexual Deviant of SS.Org, I'd like to...

Tell you to get the fuck out.. :squint: This is my hen house..there ain't enough ass on this forum for all of us.

Psh. You are merely an ant in the shadow of one of JJ's childlike womens.

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was gonna say "In before Drak" but I obviously failed that :lol:

Props on you man! It's good to see that you're turning your life in a better direction, whether it is coming out or becoming religious or whatever, the main thing is that you're happy! :metal:

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
Thanks for the support everyone. I couldn't expect less given the awesomeness of ss.org :metal:

It's still very weird to think about it this way. Today I told one of my best friends. His cousin is gay and he's been a full supporter to gay cause for as long as I know him - in fact, he's a little frustrated for not being one :lol:

Anyway, despite having his full support (he was actually happier than me with the situation), I felt very uncomfortable and awkward. I realize it shouldn't be that way... it shouldn't be a big deal at all. It's one pesky paradigm which doesn't break easily.

I suppose the more I talk about it, the more I become conscious of the fact that I won't wake up and find myself a happy straight man who had a strange dream. This is my life now, and it's so much better this way :)

I don't know how conservative Brazil is, (I just know that the chicks have the hottest buns in the world and fake boobs are everywhere) but I hope you can live your life how ever you want to and not be persecuted because of it. :yesway::hbang:

It's conservative enough to forbid homosexuals to be together without drawing some attention; liberal enough not get killed by angry mobs. Hey, at least I'm not in Iran ;)

:lol: @ DT and Lucevan

Thanks guys. It's always nice a light-headed approach to remind me it's not supposed to be such a big deal after all :yesway:

scottro202

I'm walkin' here!!!
Reaction score
Good on you man! I mean, it's no huge deal in this day in age, which is a cool thing if you ask me. But I'm sure it's a big step in your life, which is good :yesway:

Mvotre

Reaction score
Im one of the not-gay brazilians here :lol:

congrats man! as others said, thats a bold move, and i hope it all turns well to you. And i can always help you with the hot girls from Rio de Janeiro :idea:

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, while we're on with the whole "coming out of the closet" thing, I'd like to come clean and say that Stealthtastic is gayer than a handbag full of rainbows.

SargeantVomit

CIRRHOSIS THRASH
Reaction score
Cool man. Stay posi about it, if anything it's a whole new world of people and friends you otherwise probably would have never met. I wish I could wake up one day and have a completely untapped resource of attractive people to bang. Here's one of my bands songs, you might be able to use it to pick up at the bar or something.

Gay gay gay - by Hiney Fisting Passion

I've been gay today. Gay with men
If you wanna be gay I'll be gay again
I feed gay horses with gay hay
My favorite food is gay flambé

Gay gay gay. Let's be gay
Gay gay gay. Cus we're both gays

I'm so gay all night long
I do gay things with my gay dong
I'm also gay during the day
I'm two thirds water, four thirds gay.

Gay gay gay. Gay gay gay
Gay gay gay. Gay gay gay gay.

Rashputin

Reaction score
Good for you man. Its nice to be able to be yourself. You'll probably meet some narrowminded people now though. If I can ask one thing of you though, it has to be that you don't turn into one of those over sexual gays. You know the guys on the float with their &#¤"#¤ sticking out and stuff? Some of my best friends are gay, and they aren't too big fans of those over sex fixated gays either.

That beuing said, I definetly think that the "straight community" is way too focused on sex as well. Im all for sex, but not everybody elses sex. you know? But good for you man. I'm proud of you. Sometimes its har to be true to who you really are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')