So it turns out I'm gay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats on acceptance and feeling empowered to mold your future :yesway:. Fulfilling relationships ahead!

BlackMetalVenom

Vallz und Veinaz
Reaction score
I speak for myself when I say this, or maybe other people too, but I feel honored you'd come out to the SS.org community man!
Trusting us with this major part of your life.
I'm sure life will only hold good things for you from now on that you are on the path to discovering your true self.
Things might be shit for a while, but if they aren't okay, then it's not the end. :D

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
Thanks for the support everyone. It does mean a lot :yesway:

Good for you man. Its nice to be able to be yourself. You'll probably meet some narrowminded people now though. If I can ask one thing of you though, it has to be that you don't turn into one of those over sexual gays. You know the guys on the float with their &#¤"#¤ sticking out and stuff? Some of my best friends are gay, and they aren't too big fans of those over sex fixated gays either.

I think that's part of the difficulty in accepting I am gay, since I'm nothing close to that. Let's say that, other than liking guys, I'm straight in pretty much every other way :lol:

Reaction score
Thanks for the support everyone. It does mean a lot :yesway:

I think that's part of the difficulty in accepting I am gay, since I'm nothing close to that. Let's say that, other than liking guys, I'm straight in pretty much every other way :lol:

I recommend this book, it was recommended to me by someone and I found it to be a great read. May come in handy, so I suggest this to everyone who comes out and is in that situation.
ANDROPHILIA-72dpi-w250pxl.jpg

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
First off, congratulations for coming out man, that's not an easy thing to do.

Second, this thread has made me :lol: a lot.

I love how greedy our local gay ss.org'ers are. :rofl:

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
Congrats man. I think it is great that you are coming to acceptance with yourself. I have a few gay friends and from what they have told me was that coming out was like the hardest thing for them to do.

AySay

Banned
Reaction score
Nice to see you accept yourself! Doesn't hurt that this is one of the most liberal forums ever too!! No close minded assholes!

IDLE

Reaction score
Wait you were in love with a girl and now you're gay? Are you sure you aren't Bi?

But eh semantics... Congrats on coming out and things not sucking anymore. Life is way to fucking short not to live it up.

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
Ah, excellent - once you know and accept yourself, a lot of boundaries preventing from feeling happy simply disappear.

On a totally unrelated matter, did you ever return to Lisbon, mate? Either you're having the longest stay in Italy ever or you forgot to tell me when you were passing by. :lol:

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
Wait you were in love with a girl and now you're gay? Are you sure you aren't Bi?

That was a long time ago, but no, I'm not sure. Time will tell.

Ah, excellent - once you know and accept yourself, a lot of boundaries preventing from feeling happy simply disappear.

On a totally unrelated matter, did you ever return to Lisbon, mate? Either you're having the longest stay in Italy ever or you forgot to tell me when you were passing by. :lol:

Thanks! :yesway:

I was sure I had shot you an e-mail, but now I see I didn't :scratch:

I'm awfully sorry about that. Grief for having to part with my sister and niece played a good role on my forgetfulness, though :(. I kinda liked Lisbon (except for the fact that I heard more Brazilian music than I'd like to :lol:) - it's weird to see a developed place where your own language is spoken, but I really wasn't in the mood for strolling around. I spent but some 4 hours walking by (but I did to St. George's Castle!) and returned to the airport.

Next time I'll be sure to spend some time in Portugal in my way to Italy, not on the return.

Hellbound

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£•
Reaction score
That quote you mentioned earlier in this thread from "the Smiths" is my all time favorite words and song for that matter. I may not be gay, but I listen to many gay musicians especially Morrissey because in so many of his songs it's as if he is telling my life story and almost speaking to me the way he sings.
Like I said I'm not gay but am very in touch with my feminine side and many think I am gay because of it....I honestly don't care. It seems as if gay men make some of the most beautiful music. I also love depeche mode...earlier 80's stuff like the song "Blasphomous Rumors" man what a song. Not sure if these guys are gay but the singer always came off that way.

Just saying good for you for coming out and accepting who you are.

I once thought I could have been gay when this skinny emo dude was talking to me ......but before he opened his mouth to talk I honestly thought he was a seriously hot chick, lol, so I don't think that counts, uh....still I thought of fucking him even after I realized it was a dude so hell I don't know what I am I'm Trysexual I guess. Anything goes.

Life is too short and it seems as if Love if non existant. So I say whoever you find love with whether it be a man or woman....go for it.

Reaction score
Is it okay if I post this...

1249625295238.png

Just kidding! You know, I thought a message board would be a dreadful place for someone to announce such a thing... I guess some boards are moderated well!

You've got balls, man. It doesn't matter if you prefer men or women touching them, you've certainly got them.

Reaction score
Just so we're clear... that sounded like a bash, but it wasn't!

I've got a lot of respect for someone to openly come out on the Internet. If I was gay, I'd buy you a drink and come on to you... but since I'm not, how about I just buy you a drink?

Seriously, I don't think I can say anything that wasn't already said. Congratulations!

(P.S. One time AS A JOKE I told three friends I was bisexual and they all took a step back and just gave me dirty looks. Then I flipped out on them. They told me that they weren't uncomfortable, they were just mad I didn't tell them earlier...)

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
Just so we're clear... that sounded like a bash, but it wasn't!

I've got a lot of respect for someone to openly come out on the Internet. If I was gay, I'd buy you a drink and come on to you... but since I'm not, how about I just buy you a drink?

Seriously, I don't think I can say anything that wasn't already said. Congratulations!

(P.S. One time AS A JOKE I told three friends I was bisexual and they all took a step back and just gave me dirty looks. Then I flipped out on them. They told me that they weren't uncomfortable, they were just mad I didn't tell them earlier...)

Haha I took no offense at all, man =)

I've been a regular around here for long enough to know it wouldn't be an issue. I'm not even the first openly gay guy in here anyway.

Holy fucking shit, that has to be the funniest thing I've ever read.

This. :lol:

Reaction score
Well, it's good to know you weren't offended!

I'm glad you're feeling better with everything. When I first read the title of this thread I though, "Oh shit..." But the amount of support here blew me away. I'm beyond happy for you and I'm glad the weight has been lifted off your shoulder.

If there's one thing I know well, it's depression and the feeling of emptiness. Being able to overcome it with or without medication is an amazing feeling. I don't even drink, but I certainly raise my glass and tip my hat to you. I'd shake your hand, but we're nowhere close.

I'm sure you're still as awesome as you've always been. Hell, you're probably even better now that you're "happier".

I'd still jam with you... if you catch my drift. Even if you don't, that's okay. ;)

(Take that, Christianity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
')