So it turns out I'm gay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
He's right man, to come out in the place you live takes tremendous balls.

It goes without saying that you have our full support, props for having such a good sense of humour about such a sensitive issue too :yesway: :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? No one in their right mind would support something so digusting. It's sick lifestyle and the OP doesn't need any encouragement in being a pervert.

Call me...:squint:

Yeah come to think of it you're both pretty fucked up, you should go and get councilling or something, I'm sure they do special councilling for fags.

...I've lost your number.

Reaction score
Yeah come to think of it you're both pretty fucked up, you should go and get councilling or something, I'm sure they do special councilling for fags.

...I've lost your number.

I do my own counseling for fags..I'm a "TheRapist" after all.....Sang..see me in my office..Scar you'd better come too for good measure:evil:

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
Inoffensive jokes are part of dealing with this situation in a natural way. Someone who's all touchy about it is obviously uncomfortable with it. Little by little I'm getting more comfortablel with the idea myself... I don't get easily offended :)

Not that I'd be offended with that either... I'm aware that many friends of mine will take some time until they understand nothing has changed in my personality, except that now I don't really hope to die every time I wake up :lol:. I'm the only gay guy in all my circles of friends, so I suppose it's normal for some if some of them feel weird :shrug:. Regardless, my friends have been super supportive so far. It's easier when I make them understand they have one less competitor on female hunting.

I do my own counseling for fags..I'm a "TheRapist" after all.....Sang..see me in my office..Scar you'd better come too for good measure:evil:

I hope the office desk has padding or something.

:rofl:

DT, better keep a close watch on your haren :squint:

:wub:

I was kidding. Please don't kill me.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Its a brave thing to admit, esp on a metal forum (which im surprised no troll posts yet!)

I have a few gay friends, and understand the troubles for them when coming out the first time.. A old hs buddy of mine had super strict religious parents, who were also quite rich and his fear of coming out to them was not only the typical fears, but additionally they wouldnt help his funding of university (hes becoming like a doctor or something) but I was around often right before he came out to them, and it was lots of pressure/stress from his part. I havent talked to him much since but I think things worked out in the end, and his parents accepted him, so hope all your friends and family support you too, which im sure they will.

On a side note, if you have like satellite TV or can find tv shows online, theres this Canadian show on MTV Canada called "1 Girl, 5 Gays", where its 1 straight girl bringing up sexual topics to 5 gay guys, just to get their opinions, its a really great show. I try to catch it everytime I see it on. It gives a different perspective on many topics, usually relating to sex but also world issues and politics. I really recommend it for anyone, especially if you are not around lots of gay people, so you can understand that they are no different than all of us in terms of their opinions on many topics.

Hellbound

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£•
Reaction score
In my neck of the woods are plenty of rednecks who do nothing but complain about how sick it is to be queer....then many of them turn out to be closet homos. So I think it is a fact that anyone who refers to being gay as being perverted is definately gay and just can't admit it to themselves. Anyone remember the movie "American Beauty"? The military homophobic dad who ends up being a queer at the end....this is how the real world is.

Speaking of the military you know how many guys screw each other in the military and they are not gay? That's called kindness wish I had a true guy friend who would let me screw him unfortunately all my friends suck......actually no I mean they don't suck either they are just a'holes.

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
I have a super atheist dad who hates gays regardless. I don't know if I've mentioned this before in this thread (I think not), but he lived in Portugal from 2003-2009 and he was absolutely surprised to find out there were gays there, too :lol:.

He also believes gays have sex 300 times per day. I don't know where did he get that from. It can't be that good, y'know :rofl:

Reaction score
He also believes gays have sex 300 times per day. I don't where did he get that from. It can't be that good, y'know :rofl:

I like girls with back entrances that are in use... but 300 times a day? I don't know. I'm not 14 anymore.

Just don't become a fluffer.

Please dress like this, though:
homo.jpg

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
In my neck of the woods are plenty of rednecks who do nothing but complain about how sick it is to be queer....then many of them turn out to be closet homos. So I think it is a fact that anyone who refers to being gay as being perverted is definately gay and just can't admit it to themselves. Anyone remember the movie "American Beauty"? The military homophobic dad who ends up being a queer at the end....this is how the real world is.

Speaking of the military you know how many guys screw each other in the military and they are not gay? That's called kindness wish I had a true guy friend who would let me screw him unfortunately all my friends suck......actually no I mean they don't suck either they are just a'holes.

:lol: wut>

Antimatter

Reaction score
I have a super atheist dad who hates gays regardless. I don't know if I've mentioned this before in this thread (I think not), but he lived in Portugal from 2003-2009 and he was absolutely surprised to find out there were gays there, too :lol:.

He also believes gays have sex 300 times per day. I don't where did he get that from. It can't be that good, y'know :rofl:

That's every 4.8 minutes:ugh:

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score

That is very surprising, I haven't read this thread for a bit, but have you told him?

Hellbound

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£•
Reaction score

Just think about it. Women are a pain in the ass to deal with. They mess with men's hearts and most if not all do the whole make you work hard to get anything from them. All they want from a man is their money, drugs, if they have any, and not much else....now just imagine having a good male friend that you obviously do not have feelings for besides friendship....but you can both be true friends and unlike a chick not make you have to work hard to just
basically get laid. Guyz are definately more horny so I say there is nothing wrong with true male friends ya know just helping each other out. I'll tell ya this it will be a pain in the ass dealing with having your male friend screw ya (I mean it's only right to return the favor) but much less of a pain in the ass with having to deal with a woman, that's for sure.

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score

He was surprised there were gays here? He wasn't in Lisbon, was he? :lol:

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
Just think about it. Women are a pain in the ass to deal with. They mess with men's hearts and most if not all do the whole make you work hard to get anything from them. All they want from a man is their money, drugs, if they have any, and not much else....now just imagine having a good male friend that you obviously do not have feelings for besides friendship....but you can both be true friends and unlike a chick not make you have to work hard to just
basically get laid. Guyz are definately more horny so I say there is nothing wrong with true male friends ya know just helping each other out. I'll tell ya this it will be a pain in the ass dealing with having your male friend screw ya (I mean it's only right to return the favor) but much less of a pain in the ass with having to deal with a woman, that's for sure.

Aw, don't be so hard on the girls (no pun intended). In fact, I have some amazing female friends whom I've always wondered why I wasn't attracted for. :)

Prydogga said:
That is very surprising, I haven't read this thread for a bit, but have you told him?

I haven't told anyone in my family yet, and I'll never tell my dad at all. I think he might kill himself or something. Aside from his twisted views on homosexuality, he's an incredible dad and I wouldn't want that :(

josh pelican said:
Just don't become a fluffer.

No chance of that happening. As a matter of fact, many think I'm joking when I tell them I'm gay :lol: . I don't think it's really an option anyway... a co-worker of mine is a fluffer even though he's very private and shy. I definitely don't think he does that to draw attention.

edit. N/m, I thought fluffer was something entirely different; not a profession :lol:

Fred the Shred said:
He was surprised there were gays here? He wasn't in Lisbon, was he? :lol:

He lived near Porto, but has been everywhere in Portugal... he loved it over there. Anyway, that's coming from someone who believes gays have sex at least once every 5 minutes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')