So, just how open minded about music are you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
i just think the screaming is stupid. everything else sounds alright.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
That was kinda cool. Too screamo for me but otherwise it was pretty good. I thought the female singer was probably the best part of the song.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
The music itself wasn't too bad (although I thought the screaming was just random goofy nonsense. The clean vocals were kinda cool), but the music video was one of the gayest videos I've ever seen (I've ever "scene"? :scratch:). Seriously. That music video sucks.

newamerikangospel

Tonight.......you
Reaction score
Wow, it sounded like bullet for my valentine collaborated with lynard skynard (the break down).

And why are they screaming when it sounds like they were playing on a blues bands borrowed equipment.

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like every other "hardcore" band in my area. I'll give em credit, that they can play their asses off... But that's about it.

I miss when "hardcore" was Hatebreed, Earth Crisis, All out War, Buried Alive... Now THAT'S hardcore.

I thought it was quite rediculous. All these bands care about is how they look. I blame visual kei, and pop music. I'm open minded about music, so long as it's music.

...Hell, I own a few Polka CD's... (and filled in on bass for my cousins polka band once... Can you tell i'm polish?)

EDIT:

:rofl: @ the youtube comments!

D

Desecrated

At least it has some melody, I rather listen to this then most of these cookie monster metal bands.

I miss when "hardcore" was Hatebreed, Earth Crisis, All out War... Now THAT'S hardcore.

:wub: :rubs:

MerlinTKD

EIght.Fold.Path / Hinge Theory
Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno... any one of the songs that they played there would have been okay... but since they played them all within 3 minutes, it makes it kinda hard...

What? That wasn't a medley? :lol:

Seriously, it sounded like they sat around and said "let's see how many recent music styles we can squeeze into one song!" I counted... (gets fingers out) 6, I think, if you count the deathmetal grunts under the weird shuffle part.

Well, I give them props for selling it, and selling it hard! :lol:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Sounds like every other "hardcore" band in my area. I'll give em credit, that they can play their asses off... But that's about it.
"Hardcore"? :scratch: I assume you mean "screamo." There is a genre called "emo-core" which is emo mixed with hardcore, but I don't think that song sounded anything like emo-core.

The fashion was pretty much the gayest modern emo fashion there is and the music style was pretty much straight up screamo.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
reminds me of showbread except not awesome, the music is not the same, but the "style" is similar

screamer in that band sounds like the guy in underoath

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
he does sound kinda like old underoath..

i chuckled at the MCR getup and the all-schecter approach, but musically i dig it.

what's the name of the band?

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
Vocally it sounds like he's trying to rip off Claudio Sanchez... but can't, because nobody can, because he's amazing, and anyone else who even tries that style just sounds like an absolute cunt.

')