So, just how open minded about music are you?

OzzyC

:ubersquint:
Reaction score
Open minded enough to listen through the song, but not enough to dig the vox. :agreed:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had it's moments... not very many of them, and they didn't last very long, and they weren't very good... but they were moments no less.

Open minded enough to listen through the song, but not enough to dig the vox.

:agreed:

_detox

lurkin'.
Reaction score
They sound a lot better live actually..

But they totally don't need three guitars. At all.

garthfluff

Heavy Metal Machine
Reaction score
Their guitarist was selling his dual rec on eBay a while ago, i changed my mind after seeing that video. Couldn't help thinking about custard either...

klutvott

Reaction score
Didn't like it. Bands like that just sound the same to me. The "solo" thing in the middle was horrible. The best part was all the pretty boys.

Ruins

Reaction score
i fucking failed i am NOT opened mind fuck this vid even made me aggressive hate this shit.
this band is fucking crying to be beaten up with dildos

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well, at least they're snappy dressers. :spock:

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score

shadowgenesis

Yarrrrrr
Reaction score
am i watching the same video as everyone else? I don't get where all this talk of multiple styles is coming from. I mean it sounded a little more diverse than your average (insert genre here) band, but i didn't hear anything all that out of place or weird.

it was alright i guess. but certainly doesn't stand out of a crowd to me. That it was kinda interesting that there were some different sounding guitar lines going on than everything else i hear. Whatever a lot of these contemporary genres are.. they're just a style of music that i don't GET. I feel like such an old man (i'm 20), because i just don't really hear anything in the music that "kids these days" are listening to, ya know?

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
am i watching the same video as everyone else? I don't get where all this talk of multiple styles is coming from. I mean it sounded a little more diverse than your average (insert genre here) band, but i didn't hear anything all that out of place or weird.

it was alright i guess. but certainly doesn't stand out of a crowd to me. That it was kinda interesting that there were some different sounding guitar lines going on than everything else i hear. Whatever a lot of these contemporary genres are.. they're just a style of music that i don't GET. I feel like such an old man (i'm 20), because i just don't really hear anything in the music that "kids these days" are listening to, ya know?

I'm only 18 and I feel the same way, so *shrug*

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score

Same here.

I'm REALLY open minded musically and I didn't see what was so special about it.

shadowgenesis

Yarrrrrr
Reaction score
well i don't think being open minded necessarily means you have to appreciate everything. It just means you have to be willing to give things a try and not approach everything with a pre-fabricated idea of what it's supposed to be.

Anthony

Banned
Reaction score

I'm 15 and I don't get it. Then again, I have been called a Power Fag once or twice. :lol:

Nick

Reaction score
lol im openminded so i gave it a chance.... then declared it false after hearing it once through :lol:

')