So my friends are on tour with Daughtry

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Not bad at all.

I'm sorry, I don't like "Daughtry" at all. He didn't write all of those songs and neither did the band. I can't respect anyone who goes on stage and performs songs they didn't write.

I hope Eve to Adam does very well! Best of luck!!

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Right on man. :D

I couldn't care less about the American Idol dude. Those guys have busted ASS for many, many years playing shitty NYC clubs. Very talented, super cool bunch of guys and I'm just fired up to see them getting some solid exposure. :yesway:

Shredrrr

Reaction score
Daughtry ain't that bad, dude has a pretty rock and roll voice. Grats to your friends thats a pretty big mainstream slot, wish them lots of luck and success

GH0STrider

Resident Gangsta
Reaction score
Not bad at all.

I'm sorry, I don't like "Daughtry" at all. He didn't write all of those songs and neither did the band. I can't respect anyone who goes on stage and performs songs they didn't write.

I hope Eve to Adam does very well! Best of luck!!

actually if you look at the album credits chris daughtry's name is credited under every song. yes, he collaborated with other song writers but most solo artists do. his band is only there for touring purposes. so writting with other musicians is like writing with a band. And his record is the most impressive i've heard for any american idol contestant. not bad at all. very radio friendly rock but it's catchy.

I just listened to Eve to Adam. sounds good. best of luck to those guys. nice to see a group that getting some recognition after doing it the hard way. hey i guess we all can't get an american idol spot to launch our careers right?

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Right on. :metal:

I played with those guys in my last band about three years ago. Great group of guys, and I'm glad to see them doing well for themselves.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
My name's in the credits for the first album. I used to do their website. :D

Latest posts

')