So, my homeslice Bulb got ripped off.

• Thread starter Soma
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

If that happened to you would you be...

• Aggravated?

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Annoyed?

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Infuriated?

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • so pissed that your balls would emmit flames.

Votes: 53 73.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
^the conquer all riff sounds like a ton of other riffs to begin with.

(and I do love that song)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
oh jesus. now this threads been bumped. lol The other one was just closed, and it got no where! shit happens, copying music is gay, sometimes as mentioned, it happens accidently and you don't notice until mixing...even then its not cool, but still. If bulb wants to make something of this, he will lol. I agree its bullshit, but lets no fight bulbs wars for him (unless its serious, then we can unite and fight as one lol), bulb's pretty much said he's over it (this time anyway lol)

bulb

Reaction score
wha? whats happening here?
im in toledo today, last day of tour, i have no idea whats going on anymoar...halp!1

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
dude...you know and i know that's not was said...maybe i just wasn't clear...

and no its not exactly the same...its similar---a little too similar i admit...but its one little riff in a 12 minute song...and like i told you in the e-mail i didn't even notice it until after it was recorded...i didn't arrange it that way intentionally....thought you'd be flattered to hear a song you influenced...i don't know about you but i have a tendency to be influenced by the things i listen to...sometimes you can't put your finger on them until you hear it again...
i was pissed too because it was too late to change it in the recording...
hasn't that ever happened to you?
write something and then realize its way too much like something else?
the song was already mastered it would be a huge pain in the ass to go back and switch that up just for one little riff...i hope you'll be happy to know that the riff has been changed for the live version...and we can both agree that the quality of my album is too shitty to ever be released nationally and make any significant $...
wow can't believe what a big deal this became...
im just recording shit in my bedroom---god damn!

Dude, why don't you just drop it and NOT bump year old threads about you ripping people off? I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')