So right now my album is on page one of the best selling metal albums on Bandcamp

• Thread starter rug
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
... and it should be! Sticking this in my rotation for a few, but I'll likely end up buying this. :yesway:

rug

Reaction score
You guys all rule. :D

We'll have physical copies in 6 weeks, I'd say. Hoping to use some of the digital sales to help out with the pressing costs.

@The Uncreator - nice Revelation Space reference on your band name. :D

The Uncreator

Control The Sun
Reaction score
^Awesome, I know very few people who know of Alastair Reynolds. He is my favorite author, I have countless songs that reference his works.

I am eager to start my newest song, which after I finish reading it, will be called "Blue Remembered Earth" based off his newest novel, which is really sucking me in.

Alpenglow

music and shat
Reaction score
Dude, congrats! I'm listening right now and I really dig it. Definitely buying as soon as I get more cash. Good stuff.:yesway:

Rustee

†The Skyrim Bard†
Reaction score
Haha, I have a fascination with the cosmos as well. It is amazing how little we know about the universe. I can't say I am as well read as you are, but the topic has always fascinated me and I really enjoy the imagery. And sure, a lot of band have a sci-fi influence. Because it's fucking awesome. I can't wait till there's a sci-fi core. :noplease:

;)

CyborgSlunk

Reaction score
Not really what I´d regularly listen to, but damn, this is some good stuff. Congrats on being on the charts, at least the Bandcamp metal charts :lol:.

peagull

Urwało mi dupę
Reaction score
Dude, that's awesome. This is definately gonna be a purchase when I can find my pants, and apparently there's a new OMG album too!

This thread double wins

rug

Reaction score
Well, it was fun while it lasted. Seems we're well off of the first page these days. Thanks to everyone that checked it out! :)

peagull

Urwało mi dupę
Reaction score
Well, it was fun while it lasted. Seems we're well off of the first page these days. Thanks to everyone that checked it out! :)

That sucks man, However, I bought it at the weekend whist I was buying the new Old Man Gloom album I'd noticed while checking you out on bandcamp.

I wanged it on my SD card in my car and forgot about it as I suffered from MANFLU all weekend, so this morning on the drive to work, there was a point where your album kicked in straight after NO had finished and I'd not noticed (my car stereo seems to sort everything in date added)

I actually said to myself, so this is where it gets good then, realised I didn't recognise the singer, then realised your album had just started. :shred:

I Loved it. :hbang:

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score

Holy crap I just found out about your new album, you did not PM like promised!

I goddamn need an instrumental.

rug

Reaction score
That sucks man, However, I bought it at the weekend whist I was buying the new Old Man Gloom album I'd noticed while checking you out on bandcamp.

I wanged it on my SD card in my car and forgot about it as I suffered from MANFLU all weekend, so this morning on the drive to work, there was a point where your album kicked in straight after NO had finished and I'd not noticed (my car stereo seems to sort everything in date added)

I actually said to myself, so this is where it gets good then, realised I didn't recognise the singer, then realised your album had just started. :shred:

I Loved it. :hbang:

Uh, WOW! I would definitely not put ourselves that high hahahaha, because that Old Man Gloom album slays. However, that is super rad that you dig it that much, man! I definitely appreciate you chipping in though - thank you VERY much. :bowdown:

')