So ronery.

• Thread starter Herb Dorklift
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Herb Dorklift

Reaction score
So I got dumped last night.

By dumped I mean "I can't trust you and don't love you or feel passion for you anymore".

I'm living at my Dad's until our flat's (read Awesome mega flat that I moved into last year) lease runs out... then she's moving somewhere until Xmas so she can finish her NVQ qualification at the hospital.

Hmm.

I went out and got absolutely trolleyed last night, I already know I can't do that all the time.

So what to do?

Masturbate frantically?

Play guitar until I'm better than Beartrucci?

Wallow in my own sadness and urine?

I need some uplifting jokes/pictures/hot girls I can frantically masturbate to (But not at work obviously).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about it man, really sorry.

that's a song line right?

"I can't trust you and don't love you or feel passion for you anymore"

what did you do which would result in her not trusting you?

So she dumped you but she stays in your flat....WTF??? C'mon man, be gentle but firm, you don't trust me, fine, you don;t want to be with me? fine....

but that's my flat, so don;t mind me if i end up scoring with your best mate!!!

Seriously, WTF!!!!

Herb Dorklift

Reaction score
I was young, and immature.... stupid, if you will.

Flirting with lots of girls a couple years ago, got caught. She's never trusted me since.

And I'm a nice guy. She moved 400 miles to be with me, never really made friends with anyone... I don't mind paying for her to live there until she's ready... I told her I'd sell an amp to give her a deposit for a flat... hell, I even saved a year to go to Paris this July.... £1200, and now I'm going on my own =/

BlindingLight7

Needs moar Gear.....
Reaction score
I was young, and immature.... stupid, if you will.

Flirting with lots of girls a couple years ago, got caught. She's never trusted me since.

And I'm a nice guy. She moved 400 miles to be with me, never really made friends with anyone... I don't mind paying for her to live there until she's ready... I told her I'd sell an amp to give her a deposit for a flat... hell, I even saved a year to go to Paris this July.... £1200, and now I'm going on my own =/
Buy gear instead :sharpie:

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
man, yeah trust is a big issue, sadly women do not understand us....

getting pissed and shit won't change the situation, and i think you will be a better man in her eyes if you were not to turn your despair into a shit-facing marathon!! :lol:

Well, instead of saving an amp, you can always give her some of the $$ you saved for Paris...Paris is gay and shit, i lived there for 4 years..don't go they are all assholes!!!!

Good luck on finding your feet again man.

BlindingLight7

Needs moar Gear.....
Reaction score
Judging by your profile you messaged every person with a female in their avatar, you totally where good at covering it up, lol.

Herb Dorklift

Reaction score
:lol:

Actually I messaged a lot of people upon joining, but seems guys don't want to private message other guys :lol:

But yeah. I'm a flirt, both online and off. Own stupid fault etc. You pay the price.

Paris is already paid for. I was saying to my friend last night "It costs an arm and a leg to change the name on a ticket" and he says "Yeah, but it only costs £10 to legally change your name!" :lol:

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
^ As said above, /b/, then PIH(H being the nearest female)B :lol:

Seriously though, sorry to hear that, go out and meet girls, see if anything tickles your fancy to get back into dating, all the while fapping profusely and playing guitar all the time when you can sit at home should at least take your mind off it a little bit, shame about the apartment too dude :( :hug:

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
On the bright side, you totally look like a younger, metal-er Gary Oldman

garyoldman.jpg

EDIT: Guy pics in a breakup thread wtf? :lol:

Herb Dorklift

Reaction score
I get that a lot.

Apparently it's a mix of Oldman (both as Sirius and the Ned Flanders dude in Batman), Howard Moon and Johnny Depp (I wish).

On left Howard Moon (Julian Barratt):
mighty-boosh.jpg

So yeah, either way I look a 40+ year old dude.

')