So ronery.

• Thread starter Herb Dorklift
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Don't have any advice on women as I've been single for 4 years. :rofl:......here are some jokes.

What's the difference between Jordan and a Vuvuzela horn?

One is a cheap plastic piece of trash that is there making it's annoying whining noise, every time you turn on the T.V.
The other is a musical instrument.

BBC News: Woman charged for dead babies.

I should bloody hope so, she should pay the same price as the rest of us

Well, that's the last time I get in a Cumbrian taxi and 'call shotgun'.

Valserp

Only plays 1 string
Reaction score
Masturbate frantically and use your own tears as lubricant.
Works wonders.

Asdrael

Green and Blue stuff.
Reaction score
What to do ? Suck it up. Accelerate the process of the flat as much as you can and get your stuff out asap.

Then proceed to go out with friends of friends that do not know your ex. Force yourself to do that as needed. That will be refreshing and trouble free. You might meet some cool peeps, meet other people through them, etc. And eventually a nice girl :p

Hoh, and fuck Paris, I hate that place. (both the city and the small titted blond).

Tiger

Reaction score
Man I went through the most epic breakup of all time last year. The only thing that really helps is time and meeting someone better.

kingpinMS3

dumb, but harmless
Reaction score
I was young, and immature.... stupid, if you will.

Flirting with lots of girls a couple years ago, got caught. She's never trusted me since.

And I'm a nice guy. She moved 400 miles to be with me, never really made friends with anyone... I don't mind paying for her to live there until she's ready... I told her I'd sell an amp to give her a deposit for a flat... hell, I even saved a year to go to Paris this July.... £1200, and now I'm going on my own =/
what the fuck? no dude, no. she dumped you. you kick her the fuck out.

Handbanana

Reaction score
Dude women are over-rated. I'm married with two kids, lol, but look at it as a blessing, sure it sucks, but without any binding obligations, you can afford to spoil yourself, buy that bad ass gear, practice all the time without your g/f complaining that you don't spend enough time with her. You don't have to sell gear to pay the rent..... You can veg out and perfect your craft, explore a little more, when the time is right, you'll meet the right person, don't get caught up on one human being.

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
what the fuck? no dude, no. she dumped you. you kick her the fuck out.

this times motherfucking sideways 8. i dont claim to know the tiny details about your arrangement, but DUDE she wants to have no involvement with you anymore, and youre paying for her housing :spock:. and im not saying that to be a stereotypical chauvinistic bachelor, it must makes you look like a total wussbag. if you can redo that arrangement, get on it pronto would be my advice. good luck with the whole thing though man, bitches be trippin :rolleyes:

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
Bitches always trip. Trip them. Out the door, on their ass. Seriously. If a chick suddenly decides to end everything it's her own damn fault. Focus on yourself, on your advancement. Beat it when needed and practice guitar a shitload, and go out (but obviously not to the point of going broke and being smashed every night). You'll easily get through it with the right mindset. :)

EliNoPants

Reaction score
sit down and shred until every human female within hearing range of your amp throws their panties at you...ronery no more

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
well, seeing as my current ex girlfriend doesnt trust me as far as she can throw me ( which she cant do at all) and still has sex with me, the masturbating frequently thing may not be in your future.... maybe. women are weird.

anyway, dawg, it's gonne be all right. breakups suck, and i've had my fair share.

but I'm learning that at the end of the day, as long as i like me, any girl that doesnt like me is the one missing out :)

carry that with you.

')