So this is what a $50,000 tuition to berklee gets you

• Thread starter Mastodon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
Man listen to the vocal part starting at 5:30 to 6:00 it is the worst singing ever.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
This is the greatest musical composition I have ever heard! :woohoo: The solo at 11 minutes is shred-tastic!

( :lol: )

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Samer said:
I think the important part is they are having fun playing music, isnt that what its really about. Sure the music isnt great, maybe they are still never students at berkley (trying to improve). But the important thing is they are having fun. (Better if they had fun in private thought) LOL

Watch that video david posted earlier.

The girl talks about how she and the other girl just joined in because she was friends with his roomate and felt kind of bad for him. She also talks about how he ranted on about how it was some great project of his and how she was caught off guard when he started preaching at the end of the performance and used the word "we"

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
AHH, yall are killing me, it's BERKLEE, not Berkley, or Berkeley in California.

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
I cant view it anymore? It says this can not be viewed in your area, any of you guys have that problem?

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Damn I started to save it and put it up on youtube before it was removed.

')