Soccer / Football - All things here :)

• Thread starter Sebastian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel

Reaction score
not sure if any of you have seen this documentary before but thought i would share this with you all. touching documentary and really makes me wish i could travel for this specific reason.
PeladaPosterweb%2Bcopy.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Beat Poet

Reaction score
I must be the only person around that thinks that while Ibra meant it, it could have so easily been an airshot or booted out of the ground.

whilstmyguitardjentlyweep

Reaction score
So, after Roberto Di Matteo wins the English FA Cup and the European champions league in half a season, Chelsea reward him with the sack. I really hope they win nothing this year.

setsuna7

Poor Gearwhore
Reaction score
Someone need to snipe Avramovich's brain out!!! He's so stupid he didn't know it. RDM did a good job salvaging Chelski's season, last season....this is how you repay him?
I'm a United fan, sorry for all the Chelskis....

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
I don't think Di Matteo did anything wrong.
Fucking stupid decision, and it's going to show.

Sebastian

Reaction score
not sure if any of you have seen this documentary before but thought i would share this with you all. touching documentary and really makes me wish i could travel for this specific reason.

Pelada - I was it yesterday - Great documenary! I really enjoyed seeing how people play the game all over the world, I wish they had just visited more countries... still awesome :yesway:

Gabriel

Reaction score
Pelada - I was it yesterday - Great documenary! I really enjoyed seeing how people play the game all over the world, I wish they had just visited more countries... still awesome :yesway:

Agreed, while i enjoyed seeing how everyone came together no matter the religion, race, age, it still would have been nice to have seen more countries.

BRB guys, gonna travel the world to only play soccer for the rest of my life with total strangers. :fawk:

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Manchester Plasticity 2 - Manchester United 3

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! GO UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hbang:

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
My old man said to be a city fan - I said bollocks - You're a c.... Well you know the rest!

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Champions League Last 16 Draw:

Valencia VS Paris St Germain

Real Madrid VS Manchester United

AC Milan VS Barcelona

Shakhtar Donetsk VS Borussia Dortmund

Arsenal VS Bayern Munich

FC Porto VS Malaga

Celtic VS Juventus

Galatasaray VS FC Schalke 04

Uefa had a rehearsal draw earlier and the real draw turned out EXACTLY the same!!!! Hmmmm......:scratch:

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
WooooHoooo!!!! Manchester United...20 League Titles!!!! :hbang:

Crabface

Reaction score
WooooHoooo!!!! Manchester United...20 League Titles!!!! :hbang:

Rooney's passing and vision for the first & especially the second goal... And then Van Persie's finish! Sublime.

I just wish that we hadn't wasted are lead in the FA cup and didn't get that unfair red card in the champions league.

')