Soccer / Football - All things here :)

• Thread starter Sebastian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bouVIP

Reaction score
All these games have been surprisingly good! My favorite 1 so far has been Uruguay vs Costa Rica. I thought Uruguay would take the game easily but Costa Rica played superbly and won.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Ouch, surprising blow for Ecuador after taking the initial lead.

Still no draws...

Yeah, Ecuador could have won it at the death
only for Switzerland to go right back up the pitch
and score!! Another 3 goals in that game.

Don Vito

Reaction score
Man those Africans were too aggressive for the reserved Japanese team last night. I enjoyed the game with Switzerland today as well, especially near the end. Didn't catch France and Honduras unfortunately.

Zado

Reaction score
Didn't catch France and Honduras unfortunately.

Not a great match,honestly..the worst I managed to see.Honduras tried pretty hard,but had no real idea of what to do,and in the first half France was quite in the same condition.Tons of fouls and possibly the worst 'keeper I've seen in a while..sorry to say that,but looked like a cat with no thumbs,he just could not grab the ball no matter what,and when Benzema hit the post,he essentially self scored in a very naive way.

And Argentina is really disappointing,Bosnia is not an easy opponent by any means,but if you are aiming for the Cup you can't disappear from the field like this..

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Messi finally gets a WC goal!! Argentina don't look all that
hot though.

I've watched every game. Best teams so far Holland
and Italy.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
I watched nearly all the games. Holland game was good but they are known to be inconsistent, not really sure how far they can go. Italy is a solid contender, England is a good team (England vs Italy was the most pleasant game to watch). France has good players but is a very young team lacking experience. Brazil although they won was disappointing.
Watching argentina atm, they win but meh. After that the NBA finals and then GoT. Good day :D

Zado

Reaction score
England vs Italy was the most pleasant game to watch

I had at least a couple of strokes:lol:
France has good players but is a very young team lacking experience.
France is missing Ribery,that sucks,he's one of the greatest player around,noone can really replace him in the entire european continent:wallbash:

Bosnia absolutely deserves at least a draw!

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Unlucky Bosnia. That early own goal was a real
sucker punch and hard to recover from. They're
actually a decent side, could have got a draw with
a bit more attacking intent. Argentina disappointing
but serious pace in their front line.

Zado

Reaction score
You can't beat the defensive rabona!
gcfclh.gif

:hbang:

ilyti

Lazy Ryebread Viking
Reaction score
I went into the tournament really wanting to see Argentina excel and have some fun with it, but judging by today`s game, I should be happy if they get to the quarterfinal. The game did get really great by the last few minutes though.

Chile! Now there`s a fun team. Too bad they are in such a hard group though. With Holland performing the way they did, Spain probably finding their feet soon, and Australia playing surprisingly well, it`s a shame only two of them can advance.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good way to watch the matches that have already happened? I missed almost all of today's, but from what my friend was telling me I *must* watch France and Honduras.

bouVIP

Reaction score
you could watch highlights on youtube or torrent them.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Missed every single match today... st00ped university projects. :( I did see part of the Spurs vs. Heats game while having a beer at a pub after we were finished though. :ugh: It kinda made up for missing what I hear were some great matches.

I have to turn in the aforementioned project tomorrow at the same friggin' time as Germany vs. Portugal. :( Thinking hard about turning in that project and then bailing to watch the match.

Zado

Reaction score
Portugal seemed to be playing better,with more focus,but Germany is extremely clinical today!

Ok,with Pepe gone it's over

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Pepe is prone to doing silly things like that.
That's killed the game. Now it's a matter of
how many Germany will score. They could have
had at least another couple of goals in that first
half.

Latest posts

')