Soccer / Football - All things here :)

• Thread starter Sebastian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bouVIP

Reaction score
You would think he learned the 2nd time. The fact that it's his 3rd incident he should be banned longer...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Centrix

Reaction score
Portugal is going to play with the best 3 midfielders in the squad right now. Or at least, the only ones which are fit. Let's see how it goes, would be nice to go out with a win anyways...

Zado

Reaction score
And the ban hammer comes down on Suarez

Luis Suarez banned for four months - ESPN FC

Essentially he's not gonna enter a stadium for the entire summer,when no match (except WC and few others) will be played,isn't FIFA too severe?:lol:

2rypycg.jpg

Ronaldo "gotohell style"
cszfio.gif

Rapist style
iiqOV8kKYeBtk.gif

Oh and Suarez previously tried to taste Chiellini
Bq96stBCQAEqHHb.jpg

but apparently didn't succeeded

Centrix

Reaction score
Our first 45 minutes were the best in the WC. Shame we couldn't increase our advantage but I think we end up getting what we deserve...

A ride home.

Centrix

Reaction score
Wow USA are in the final 16, well done guys.

Must say I am really impressed with the way USA is dealing with this competition, not only from the players' performance (who have been very, very competitive yet loyal) but from the audience too.

American football (oh, the irony :lol:) might be a serious case in the next couple of years if the development continues at a good pace. Keep it up guys!

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Must say I am really impressed with the way USA is dealing with this competition, not only from the players' performance (who have been very, very competitive yet loyal) but from the audience too.

American football (oh, the irony :lol:) might be a serious case in the next couple of years if the development continues at a good pace. Keep it up guys!

It's going to start dealing with more and more attention about the incredible health risks, for sure, which I think is a fight it will eventually lose. Both the concussion stuff and also the other class-action about being lied to by team doctors and force fed pills and such.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
It's going to start dealing with more and more attention about the incredible health risks, for sure, which I think is a fight it will eventually lose. Both the concussion stuff and also the other class-action about being lied to by team doctors and force fed pills and such.

I think he meant American football as in soccer played by Americans, and that it will be something to take seriously in the coming years.

Also:

BrF6LbjIgAAs53O.jpg

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Man, this Chile - Brazil game is INTENSE. They're both playing so excellently.

Centrix

Reaction score
Damn! Sideshow Bob scores for Brazil. Come on Chile!!!

A goal "made" in Benfica :yesway:

Not sure if Brazil is going to make it. Chile has demonstrated an amazing spirit throughout the competition so far.

And now that Portugal is eliminated, I can actually say I'm not really rooting for anyone... this way I can enjoy all matches and football in its true beauty!

Except for France. I really don't like France :lol:

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Chile's pressing is relentless. Very difficult side
to play against.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
This is the most intense match of the tournament so far for me. These guys are pouring their souls on the field. I think Chile deserves it so far, but the ref does seem slightly biased towards giving yellow cards to Brazil. Either way, both teams are stellar.

EDIT: Jesus, these guys are tired as all hell. Players are falling to the ground left and right like flies.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Damn!! Chile hit the bar in the last minute.
Penalty shoot out coming up.

')