Solar Guitars by Ola Englund

• Thread starter zarg
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bdtunn

Reaction score
Dual home runs with those! That silver one is just amazing and a 25.5” 7 yes please(I hate anything longer then that, fight me haha).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
I love this model so much, I thought I'd try some other colors I like. This shell pink is my perfect Solar.

49922432473_8c18abd6aa_k.jpg

49923254587_532f3b274e_k.jpg

49923254552_5aeb0dbc57_k.jpg

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
Loving the Maple and the pickup config too.

I love this model so much, I thought I'd try some other colors I like. This shell pink is my perfect Solar.

All three of those colours look fantastic imo. I'll take the Blue one.

Last edited:

Rocktoe

Reaction score
Holy shit, that silver grey one with a neck single coil... I want it

No kidding! I don't need a third Solar guitar, but DAMN that thing looks good and is cheaper than regular A-Series model and the roasted neck looks super nice and the five bolt neck joint seems awesome and...

DredFul

Maple fretboard enthusiast
Reaction score
Im going to get that Silver one for sure.
I cant help it.

Its a stunner.

I might have to get one too.. I can allow myself this one impulse purchase and my birthday is conveniently next month..

I've been gassing hard for a matt silver guitar with maple fretboard. This is like a match made in heaven for me :lol:

Reaction score
I fucking hate super strats.......but Ola really knocked it out of the park with his guitars. Those new bolt ons are fine as hell and I'd love to try one

Alexa run my life

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm normally against sea foam green but that mockup looks pretty nice. It would look better without a giant black block that is the Evertune

Rocktoe

Reaction score
The only thing that I can use to stop myself from buying that silver AB is the color: I have blood red and purple burst solars and I'd prefer a model with S/H routing, EverTune, baked maple neck and some colorful finish.

')