Solar Guitars by Ola Englund

• Thread starter zarg
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Niccho

Reaction score
The bolt-on's are so sweet. I do wish they'd make a 1.7 in other colours than black.

Kovah

Reaction score
Am I the only one who sees pink and not purple (not the edges)? According to the name of the finish - Trans red purple burst - I guess it's supposed to be red?

Felvin

Friesian Hamburger
Reaction score
Then you will never get a Solar :^) Better just buy one than wait, it's just a guitar.

Ok. I don't know if this forum is the right place to say 'it's just a guitar' but... I just ordered that pink red purple burst. :p

Btw i guess next weeks release will be a color burst hipshot 7. :)

mbardu

Reaction score
Another new model :yum: I have wanted a purple guitar for some time and this tickles many boxes...

AB1.6HTPB-FRONT-HORIZONTAL-2048x714.png

Well now obviously I'm more than on board with that color scheme...

imageedit_17_4299431852.jpg

Metropolis

Reaction score
Ok. I don't know if this forum is the right place to say 'it's just a guitar' but... I just ordered that pink red purple burst. :p

Btw i guess next weeks release will be a color burst hipshot 7. :)

It depends on what kind of sense it's being said :) Buying a new one is highly encouraged in here, saying that on particular guitar is different, or guitar as a whole subject etc. But maybe you get the point.

It's interesting because other companies don't do model releases like this through out the year, I'm sometimes pleasantly surprised and want to buy a guitar. @Ola Englund is that your plan? ;)

Soulmate

Guitar owner
Reaction score
New one would be cool if it was either one of those colors by itself rather than a burst.

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
HS, Hipshot, bolt on, baked maple... I even love the colour... prob is, will I love next weeks colour more...

Mike_R

Reaction score
I've been searching what seems like an eternity for a super strat with a direct mount HS pickup configuration, a real Floyd, and 24 frets. The roasted maple neck, reverse headstock and stainless frets are a bonus! I prefer neck through guitars, but the neck joint looks pretty unobtrusive. I think the new AB1.6FRNB is going to be my next guitar!

BusinessMan

Reaction score
I got my a2.6 ln a month or two earlier than anticipated :) I have the impression they are rather careful with the dates they say and let you positively surprised than the other way around
Both my guitars arrived either on time or earlier.

Thank you both! Just the wait is killing me. The E2.7 is the first piece of gear I’ve bought in a LONG time (aside strings and picks of corse).

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
Seriously tempted by those bolt-ons, would love to try a guitar with an Evertune at a reasonable price

')