Solo 8 string project now online!

Vicissitude27

Reaction score
the new song is sick as hell man! Much respect to your writing style.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hesitateanddie

I like to experiment
Reaction score
THANKYOU for your great feedback guys! please spread the word and I will continue writing new songs :hbang:

in respone to failshredder's comment

Adding 'more vibrato' can you please post an example link or video for me, I am always keen to learn and grow! :D i appreciate your honesty and glad that you enjoy the new song too :yesway:

failshredder

hammer every cock
Reaction score
Hmm, how to explain this…

In a nutshell, your lead lines sounded a bit "sterile" to me, which is something that can be fixed with judiciously applied vibrato. Kind of something you have to do yourself, and NOT using vibrato can be a stylistic choice as well. But people with awesome vibratos to listen to:

Lori Linstruth
BB King and all the old blues guys
Rusty Cooley :)fawk:, he has an awesome, awesome vibrato)
Yngwie Malmsteen (" " ")
Clapton

Hope this was helpful: Vibrato is a weird and difficult thing to get right, and I'm not saying you don't have one, or that it's bad, just that it could use a bit of work (as could mine). :)

Hesitateanddie

I like to experiment
Reaction score
Hmm, how to explain this…

In a nutshell, your lead lines sounded a bit "sterile" to me, which is something that can be fixed with judiciously applied vibrato. Kind of something you have to do yourself, and NOT using vibrato can be a stylistic choice as well. But people with awesome vibratos to listen to:

Lori Linstruth
BB King and all the old blues guys
Rusty Cooley :)fawk:, he has an awesome, awesome vibrato)
Yngwie Malmsteen (" " ")
Clapton

Hope this was helpful: Vibrato is a weird and difficult thing to get right, and I'm not saying you don't have one, or that it's bad, just that it could use a bit of work (as could mine). :)

Cool dude thanks, I will do some listening and keep it in mind for my future songs! cheers for the references :yesway:

Hesitateanddie

I like to experiment
Reaction score
Hey all!!

I have made all the new songs available for FREE DOWNLOAD!! please put them on your ipod thing or your stereo, in the car, on a boat, in the shower!! haha somewhere that has some killer speakers and crank nice and loud!

I have started work on a new song but i will be away on holidays for a few weeks so no guitar :mad:

stay posted and please please spread the word!!

THANKS GUYS :hbang:

Chromatic Aberration | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Hesitateanddie

I like to experiment
Reaction score
Hey guys n galls!!

I have posted a VIDEO up of a new song I have been working on showing the current guitar lines!! please check it out and let me know your comments! :shred: also you can see my rga 8 fitted with the sd blackouts!

the video is at the top of my myspace page or alternatively here is the direct link to vimeo

The Next Thing (WIP) - Video Breakdown on Vimeo

THANKS GUYS!

youshy

Curly-man
Reaction score
IMHO you've got awesome taste, very (hm, how to say..) similar to mine. I'm talking about mix of technical playing with some ass-moving grooves.

Seriously, FML, why do you have to live in Australia? :D

Hesitateanddie

I like to experiment
Reaction score

Latest posts

')