Some 7 on Marty Friedman's live DVD

• Thread starter SnowfaLL
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
man that tune rules....Marty is the shit for leads...man just sit back and relax he takes you for a ride...yeah looks like a 7 too way to go RON..might i also add ..drummers a tool!

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
man that tune rules....Marty is the shit for leads...man just sit back and relax he takes you for a ride...yeah looks like a 7 too way to go RON..might i also add ..drummers a tool!

LOL,,,, I liked Colson better until he started singing with Marty,,,especially when I heard him trying to sing Megadeth songs....what the hell was Marty thinking by letting him do that? Yeah, tool box....for sure.

~A

Zak1233

Contributor
Reaction score
oh my fukin god theres a marty friedman dvd that he plays his loudspeaker shit on ?? :0 why didnt i know of this sooner ¬_¬ lol love these vids man!!

Svartmetall

Reaction score
He's always been one of my favourite players, great tone and feel...'Dragon's Kiss' is still one of my favourite guitar albums, even now.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Yea the dvd (theres 2 actually, one from his Europe tour and one from Japan) are hard to find. Once I get some money im gonna have to ebay them, add to my already extensive Marty collection.

st2012

Texas CEO / RHLC
Reaction score
Both those tunes kicked ass, thanks :metal:

')