Some feedback on my solo project Sky Moves Sideways?

King Boo

....inyobitch
Reaction score
Charizard used Fire Blast by SkyMovesSideways on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

The above is a song called Charizard Used Fireblast. Its a song i had been working on for a couple months, if anyones got protools and wants to put some vocals on it, let me know.

the next link is one that is much more experimental and recent,

Chief Bandit by SkyMovesSideways on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

i could use all the constructive criticism i can get, i simply want to move forward in my music mixing and production. so let me know anything, even the littlest tick in my music just let me know!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tvboy123

Reaction score
Hey king boo. Loved charizard used fire blast, awesome arrangement and cool song name! Some really awesome guitar parts like at 2:23, really cool. Those parts would benefit from having the rhythm guitar panned hard left and right, but keeping the lead guitar in the centre, eq the guitars differently to make them stand out against each other too if they are in the same place. But I love how experimental it is, so in that respect it'd be a shame to change it, cos it's really cool how it is. Nice work :yesway:

King Boo

....inyobitch
Reaction score
thanks man! I'll keep that in mind with the next few songs I'm making, which are more Opeth-esque.

robotsatemygma

myspace.com/pygar1
Reaction score
Haha I usually dig this djenty type stuff, but you were rocking that shit! The clean airy solo you did at the beginning of the Pokemon song totally reminded me of playing the Pokeman Gameboy game :lol:

King Boo

....inyobitch
Reaction score
hahaha good to know. I thought that was the most suitable title for the song "It's super effective!"

Latest posts

')