Some fresh updates about my new line (tele style Hufschmid design)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks sweet.

Out of curiosity have you tried drilling out those tuners to use larger string gauges?

xtrustisyoursx

Reaction score
I would've gone with a rounder headstock to match the rounded body, but I know it's your headstock style. Looks really nice. I've always been a sucker for teles

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
I would've gone with a rounder headstock to match the rounded body, but I know it's your headstock style. Looks really nice. I've always been a sucker for teles

Myself I really prefer the sharp blend with the round, there are already to much round tele heads out there :D

MTech

Banned
Reaction score
Damn somebody works fast!! That's some pretty cool looking grain you got going on the top there!

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
Damn somebody works fast!! That's some pretty cool looking grain you got going on the top there!

The zebrano is slubcut, its not very commun because usually it comes quatersawn....

I find it more stricking when its slubcut :yesway:

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
I'm digging the contour on the horn there quite a bit, (A tele with upper fret access? Isn't that blasphemy? ;) ) and as always I love A) your choice of woods and B) the way you preserve the look of the wood rather than burying it (both physically and tonally) in layers of paint and lacquer. :yesway:

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
I'm digging the contour on the horn there quite a bit, (A tele with upper fret access? Isn't that blasphemy? ;) ) and as always I love A) your choice of woods and B) the way you preserve the look of the wood rather than burying it (both physically and tonally) in layers of paint and lacquer. :yesway:

Aw thanks :wub:

And yes its blasphemy but a good blasphemy :rofl: its about time isent it? :rofl:

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
You know, I didn't quite know how to feel about a Tele-bodied beast, but that is BLOODY AWESOME :)

The reverse headstock really does give it a cool edge, and I'm definately looking forward to seeing it finished.

caughtinamosh

SS.org-er
Reaction score
I've never ben a tele fan (with the exception of Jim Root's signature model, oddly :scratch:), but the top on this guitar does look very good. This alternative method of cutting appeals to me more than the traditional method. :yesway:

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm happy that you enjoy the new design :)

Did you notice the bevel cut on the body side? :D

')