Some GP songs for my band! (Midi... Lots of midi...) (Alt rock? in my ss.org?)

-mouse-

Such a strange numb
Reaction score
So I have three songs for you guys to mull over and flame me for (Well quite technically two are the same song, but there are differences)

First song is called Broken Glass Diamonds (7 String Version). I got inspired by a Kanye West song. :fawk: Anesthetics - Title Pending Guitar Tab | Songsterr

Second is the same song, just with the other guitar being in E standard, as well as some variations on the chorus riffs. (My personal fave of the 2) Anesthetics - Broken Glass Diamonds Tab | Songsterr

Third is called Future Regrets. I've been wanting to write this one since 9th grade, but I didn't have the know-how until recently. Inspired in part by Granddaddy by AM 180. Anesthetics - Future Regrets Tab | Songsterr

So let me know what you think. I'm writing a shitload lately, and I'm even gonna record these soon. Very soon.

Oh yeah and let me know if this is in the wrong forum or whatever.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fruxelot

Reaction score
Hey Man! This sounds really nice, is there any way to get the songs down for guitar pro? Songsterr is kinda bugging a lot on my web browser!

Would appreciate it! :)

So I have three songs for you guys to mull over and flame me for (Well quite technically two are the same song, but there are differences)

First song is called Broken Glass Diamonds (7 String Version). I got inspired by a Kanye West song. :fawk: Anesthetics - Title Pending Guitar Tab | Songsterr

Second is the same song, just with the other guitar being in E standard, as well as some variations on the chorus riffs. (My personal fave of the 2) Anesthetics - Broken Glass Diamonds Tab | Songsterr

Third is called Future Regrets. I've been wanting to write this one since 9th grade, but I didn't have the know-how until recently. Inspired in part by Granddaddy by AM 180. Anesthetics - Future Regrets Tab | Songsterr

So let me know what you think. I'm writing a shitload lately, and I'm even gonna record these soon. Very soon.

Oh yeah and let me know if this is in the wrong forum or whatever.

Reaction score
Making music this way seem so strange. :spock:

I just listen to a click track and play.

Sounds cool, you are going to record this on real instruments right? It sounds kind of like walmart toys, or NES music.

')