Some guitars are too funny not to post

spudmunkey

Reaction score
https://www.specialtyguitarsplus.com/collections/vendors?q=Tregan

IMG_1022.JPG

IMG_1021_1024x1024.JPG

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Prs and EBMM went to the Burning Man byog workshop and came home with these?

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
watched vid for "guitar face"...stayed for the sweet tones

Same... and maybe not related but the "funny" gets cancelled out pretty quickly for me when I see someone experiencing that much pure joy while playing... and so much of a connection with their instrument. Seems that this guy absolutely cherishes this guitar and I think that's pretty cool.

I guess I'll eat my words if I see it listed on ebay next week ;)

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
I genuinely don't think I'd take it even for free. I honestly don't think it being free would make me want it in my guitar collection.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Bolin is something of a legend, he's built guitars for pretty much every significant guitarist in the last few decades, regardless of what it says on the headstock.

These goofy builds are pretty much the only way to get them as all the "normal" guitars are either even more expensive or owned by celebrities.

Someone will eventually buy this just to say they own a Bolin.

Not justifying anything, but there significant equity in who the builder is here.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
Perhaps it has been posted before, but wtf. Why're so many people possibly planning to buy this? Why does it exist? Who would pay over six grand for this shit?
i wish this guitar would get burnt up, like the mc donalds where i go to burns their fries...

https://reverb.com/item/22073095-bolin-french-fry-2009-red?adposition=none&devicemodel=apple+ipad&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhPKBguvv5QIVRqt-Ch2HiAtxEAEYASAFEgLdWfD_BwE&keyword=&matchtype=&pla=1&utm_adgroup=Retarget-Display-ShoppingCartAbandoners&utm_campaign=US-Retarget-Display&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google

G_3_3_k_

Probably diddling an Oni
Reaction score

What the actual fuck? I'm guessing quasi functional art piece? The neck is absolutely useless with that aluminum "stand" on it... And why did we choose to fret all of that excess fretboard? Sense. This guitar makes none.

Why would you do this to a perfectly good Jem? That string geometry is painful.

5575a72f1e5234d03ff1a5e2.jpg

Check our that guitar face at around 0:40:

That guitar face is priceless. I wish I loved playing smooth jazz that much. I'd be up to my eyeballs in 4 and 5 star restaurant gigs.

Science_Penguin

Reaction score
I know where the idea came from. But that high E is in danger of not have any fretboard beneath it by the 24th fret... Steve has always had questionable taste in fashion and aesthetics.

He's a new-agey hippie wizard man, playing new-agey hippie wizard music, so he dresses like a new-agey hippie wizard man. All my questions are answered as soon as he starts playing.

')