Some guitars are too funny not to post

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know if everyone finds this one funny, but i played this at the Guitar Center in West Hollywood. It's a USA RC7, but the Floyd was replaced with something like they would use on a headless. It felt good but you couldnt reach the fine tuners with your fingers, making it impossible to tune. They also strung it backwards... I feel I should also mention that it's as gross as the rest of LA!View attachment 75363 View attachment 75364 View attachment 75365

Looks like a Sophia trem.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

7stringDemon

Reaction score
Yeah, thats the one. I've never seen these Sophia trems before. It was really smooth and felt great under the hand. But the fine tuner side of the trem route definitely wasn't extended out far enough to allow any kind of access.

7stringDemon

Reaction score
Looking at the pictures though it looks like thats just how they design em. It had a spot to use an allen wrench but that doesnt seem like the most convenient option.

Demiurge

Reaction score
^With the other colors, the white fill is awful. Kiesel really needs Decision Quality Control, someone who can veto any order request that is bound to look stupid.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
^With the other colors, the white fill is awful. Kiesel really needs Decision Quality Control, someone who can veto any order request that is bound to look stupid.

It is a Guitar in Stock ATM, not sure if that means the shop had a scrap piece of infected wood to use on a whim or not.

')