Some guitars are too funny not to post

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lost_horizon

Reaction score
Binwaste Hackteen
FB_IMG_1720695282829.jpg

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score

pahulkster

Reaction score
I did the same to a b52 at100 2x12 i had. Those 2x12s were frigging beasts, with mdf construction rivaling anvils pound for pound. In fact just about any multichannel tube 2x12's have been keeping musicians on a budget fit and in back pain for decades!
My friend blew his back out putting his 5150 combo into a trunk (Cadillac, huge trunk). This was in high school and he was on the football team to give some perspective of the beast that is the 5150 combo. I had a Peavey Special 212 which wasn't a small amp to move around and the 5150 was like twice the size.

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
"Noted Cosmetic Defect(s): Finish Top: Small ding below the tailpiece. Slight lacquer runs on both sides of the fretboard extension. Light scratches near the bottom and on the pickguard. Finish Sides: Light scratches on the bass side shoulder, bass side lower bout, on the bottom, and in the cutaway. Finish Back: Small ding in the center. Slight finish blemishes and Light scratches near the bottom and on the treble side waist area. Finish Neck: Slight lacquer sinking into the wood grain in the center. Light scratches throughout. Binding: Mild lacquer cracks on the bass side of the fretboard by the binding. Somewhat tangible lacquer ledge across the instrument. Slight discolorations on both sides of the fretboard and on the horn tip. Joints: Small stabilized lacquer crack at the treble side of the heel. Tuners: The bass side tuners are slightly askew. Finish Peg Head: The "Gibson" logo is slightly off-center. Slight lacquer sinking into the bass side headstock wing on the back. Slight lacquer cracks around the face inlays. Case Condition: Slight scuffs and scratches on the exterior."
Gibson Les Paul Custom 5A Quilt Top, Transparent Purple | Demo | Reverb

When it's take your kid to work day, but you work at the Gibson Custom Shop.

')