Some guitars are too funny not to post

juancaca

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
So Friedman is the seller/owner? On that alone I'm much less pissed off about the sticker price.
thats correct!! is to give to jason the money, and in the video he is explaining that was the jackson that he used A LOT in the past... that one is legit!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
Marty sold it years ago to raise money for Jason. The guy that currently owns it is selling it off again. Marty doesn't have anything to do with it other than letting people know that it is available for sale.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
thats correct!! is to give to jason the money, and in the video he is explaining that was the jackson that he used A LOT in the past... that one is legit!
It does not say anywhere in the current auction that the money is being donated.

juancaca

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Last edited:

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Even if Marty himself were selling it, I'd understand if it got up to that high of a price through auction, but to be asking $125k is fucking wild. Doesn't matter who it is.

juancaca

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Even if Marty himself were selling it, I'd understand if it got up to that high of a price through auction, but to be asking $125k is fucking wild. Doesn't matter who it is.
yeah, maybe if they include a copy of all the records where the guitar was used, autographed, a dedicated letter from marty, etc.

a rich fan maybe find valuable enough all that material...

')