Some guitars are too funny not to post

juancaca

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
So Friedman is the seller/owner? On that alone I'm much less pissed off about the sticker price.
thats correct!! is to give to jason the money, and in the video he is explaining that was the jackson that he used A LOT in the past... that one is legit!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

juancaca

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Last edited:

juancaca

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Even if Marty himself were selling it, I'd understand if it got up to that high of a price through auction, but to be asking $125k is fucking wild. Doesn't matter who it is.
yeah, maybe if they include a copy of all the records where the guitar was used, autographed, a dedicated letter from marty, etc.

a rich fan maybe find valuable enough all that material...

JDB123

Newb Extraordinaire
Reaction score
ot8a0iriqazl9hq7ugth.jpg
uuxbmlaex8v5nzftadpi.jpg
qjbiipupc5wod7ztipdp.jpg

JDB123

Newb Extraordinaire
Reaction score
🤣
Looks just like the Stepp DGI...
It's pretty similar! I'd never heard of that thing before, very interesting concept.

Stepp DG1
This invention from Great Britain has the distinction of being the very first self-contained guitar synthesizer. Built in 1986 through 1988, its internal sounds were all synthesized, and it did have some limited control over external MIDI synths. A later model, the DGX, did not have the onboard synth, but it did have a far better system for MIDI control.
Stepp Guitars ad 1987.JPG

')