Some guitars are too funny not to post

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7stringDemon

Reaction score
I don’t know why I did this.

IMG_2322.jpeg

Reaction score
Ibanez factory parts, especially bridges, tend to be a little bit more expensive due to basic demand and a tightly controlled supply. Still, this is ridiculous.

... well, yeah, but this Takeushi bridge hasn't received good vibes from the internet... being priced 100€ more than a brand new LoPro with the same string count? yeah, this is not related to specialty bridges/parts from ibanez... as a used piece, this shouldn't go over 100€, if that much...

Reaction score
Hey, I'm perfectly at liberty to list a £100 Gio for £7000,000. What I'm not at liberty to to do is expect people not to fall about laughing.
I disagree, one is at liberty to expect people not to laugh at it. What he/she/it/whatever is not at liberty is to force others not to, and this expands to so many realms of human existence...

... yeah, that Gio on ebay is worth a PhD thesis on marketing and pricing...

... I don't think the goal in this thread is to force our views into others about what is or is not considered good in the guitar world (prices, value, aesthetics, whatever), we would get no more content to share and laugh... I applaud these courageous people, let's encourage them to continue their fight against normality and conformity. This is the way... 😁

')