Some guitars are too funny not to post

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
https://reverb.com/item/84362955-pa...al-meth-head-edition-w-fast-same-day-shipping

Ever wonder what happens to a killer guitar when you let your Meth-head buddy 'work on it' while he is High? ....well, here is an example for you!

This Parker Fly deluxe was brought in from a guy who told us that is exactly what happened. Apparently the Meth user who did this started by trying to put new pickups in it....well, he did some amateur routing into the pickup cavities to make regular pickups fit, and even tried installing pickup surrounds evidenced by the little holes drilled around each cavity.

He did some sanding on the body and then took some blue spray paint and tried doing a little touch up....of course he didnt take the trem system out so it got some blue paint on it as well.

There are some electronics there....the original pickups are there but I havent tested em (they look FUBAR) There are two different trem springs The .10 is installed, and I have to assume the other one is for .09 strings. The factory trem arm and back plate are included, the tuners are there, something looks suspect about the nut (I dont think its original)....well....you can look at the pictures too.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240825-182708.png

Latest posts

')