J7string

Reaction score
IMG_0733_zpscaf6bb4a.jpg

IMG_0728_zps3d13fcc6.jpg

IMG_0738_zps534825b2.jpg

What can I say? Lol.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
My reaction if that happened to me?:
*grabs mic* "Ladies and Gentlemen, we will be holding tryouts for a new lead singer just as soon as I get out of jail" *proceed to beat the holy fuck out of the singer within an inch of his life*

Just sayin'. :shrug:

This is why you're not in a punk band :)

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
This.

Happened to me two weeks ago when I saw Sólstafir, who played for only 45 minutes (enough for 5 songs) in support of a German post-rock band I've never heard about before.
You should have seen them a couple of years back.

When I was 16 I went to an all ages show (first show me and my girlfriend went to together) and the show was supposed to end well before midnight so everyone could catch a bus home.

Sólstafir were jamming so hard the show went on until around one or one thirty. Great show. It was the first show where they played stuff from Köld, only one song though. It was mostly Masterpiece of Bitterness.

ZEBOV

Banned
Reaction score
^I have since realized that I'll be just fine with a 6 string baritone. Humanity's Last Breath made a post on facebook about their tuning, and I thought "That would totally work for me!"

DrJazz

Reaction score
Haven't gone through all 150 pages so this MAY be a repost.
C:\Users\Alex\Pictures\h2ED2740C.jpg

Attachments

• h2ED2740C.jpg
    h2ED2740C.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 158
')