This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Carver

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
Reaction score
well played internet, well played

Attachments

• RADIOHEAD-creep.jpg
    RADIOHEAD-creep.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 192

Carver

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
Reaction score
top dude, is the singer from Radio Head - the band that made a song called "creep" in the 90's

under that, well.... that is john mayer. the mayor of creeps ville. population. him. and a van of school girls, that havent been seen in years.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
THAT's john mayer ? i didn't think he would look like this, i mean i've seen other pictures of him and i could have never recognised him here

Murmel

Reaction score
He might look like the most retarded musician in history, but he can still out-blues pretty much everyone except the old greats.

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
^
woah, I don't listen to pantera, but I have no hate for them, same with many bands; iron maiden, slayer, metalica, judas priest, motohead. They just aint my scene, but saying I hate them anywhere will only cause buthurt...ed...ness

Reaction score
Honestly im not into pantera, but i ....ing love dime.
ghfxbSH.gif

How metal are you when your band has its own stereotypical fan that ruins the mosh for everyone:hbang:
vv2agc5.jpg

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
How metal are you when your band has its own stereotypical fan that ruins the mosh for everyone:hbang:
vv2agc5.jpg

holy **** i can't believe it. a couple of people from my scene, overseas, right here in the middle east, fit ever single criteria described in this picture. i can't believe it. except instead of the jeans they most often wear cargo/army camo shorts

Carver

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
Reaction score
This Cat has moves! and the kitten aint bad either:hbang:

Attachments

• cat.gif
    cat.gif
    567.5 KB · Views: 67
  • dime.gif
    dime.gif
    496.4 KB · Views: 38
')