vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
for me it was my catholic school. They have bunch of old songs from that era covered into Jesus or Maria (or both) lyrics. And for a long time I though some of them were original. Hey it was the first time I ever hear those songs. And by the time I got to listen to the original, I already have the stupid church song inmy head after hearing it, singing, playing it 500 times

plus it might have been a good "move" on Disturbed to cover that song, but I think its too far away from the band and doesnt make them justice on their style. It doesnt fit them at all
Hello Joseph, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because an angle softly creeping
Left its seed while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my womb
Still remains
Within the sound of Jesus

A-Branger

Reaction score
Hello Joseph, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because an angle softly creeping
Left its seed while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my womb
Still remains
Within the sound of Jesus
:rofl:

something like that but in spanish

NotDonVito

molesta la breastas
Reaction score
for me it was my catholic school. They have bunch of old songs from that era covered into Jesus or Maria (or both) lyrics. And for a long time I though some of them were original. Hey it was the first time I ever hear those songs. And by the time I got to listen to the original, I already have the stupid church song inmy head after hearing it, singing, playing it 500 times

plus it might have been a good "move" on Disturbed to cover that song, but I think its too far away from the band and doesnt make them justice on their style. It doesnt fit them at all
That's funny, I went to catholic school as well, and while I don't remember any Simon & Garfunkel remixes, I remember one of our Christmas songs was the Soviet Anthem with english lyrics about Jesus or something.

Oddly enough, I can't find any info about why there is a catholic version. I think those publishing companies that make the hymn books were just out of ideas.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

A-Branger

Reaction score

in my case I would say its eassier for them to grab some popular songs and jsut change the lyrics of it rather than trying to write a catchy song. Just get the chord charts and sing away on the very establish/popular melody

but the Soviet Anthem??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score

in my case I would say its eassier for them to grab some popular songs and jsut change the lyrics of it rather than trying to write a catchy song.
latest

MickD7

Reaction score
2d76m2r.jpg

I love tesseract and karnivool, but karnivool is def better
168tmd2.jpg

That is so incredibly funny. I dig Tesseract but man I got about half way into their show and was kind of over the over top choreographed thing and some of the songs started to blend together a fair bit.

That meme can be applied to Dead Letter Circus being the outline as well, but much worse live and their albums being the same one written over and over again.

Maybe I’m biased because Karnivool are from my home town, I dig all of their albums and I’ve seen them play at least 30-40 times and I’ve not caught a bad show from them at all that’s made me walk away going why the hell did I pay for that or what the hell was that all about.

Tesseract still played far better then Polyphia who toured a week later with Intervals.

Top quality meme, I can’t back up the NEO one though. I’ve heard one song and the controversy that came along with somethings that’s I’m not stirring up and that’s it.

TLDR;
Tesseract call was perfect
Polyphia are average at best