Reaction score
52338482_10155918426280685_8821628625712316416_n.jpg

... and that's a portuguese add...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Assistant: "We only have a left handed guitar, but we painted the nails on the models left hand."
Phitoshoot director: "Fuck it, flip it around and we'll crop the headstock out, no one will be able to tell."
Guitar nerds: "..."
Heh, definitely seen that a couple times. :lol:

A-Branger

Reaction score
Assistant: "We only have a left handed guitar, but we painted the nails on the models left hand."
Phitoshoot director: "Fuck it, flip it around and we'll crop the headstock out, no one will be able to tell."
Guitar nerds: "..."

who says it was a left handed guitar?

chances are they just flip the whole image.

What it surprises me is not the fact that no-one was there to tell them wrong... I mean fair enough, someone borrow a guitar and the owner (or anyone who plays) was there at the shoot.... but still, even if you dnt play how can you fuck it up sooooo hard, everyone knows how to handle a guitar!.... even if not, you can still tell that something is wrong with that... well at least the strings arent upside down tho lol

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Guitar nerds checking the pixels on the shoop, getting down to the bottom of it. :lol: I can definitely see what you're saying though about the flipped/mirrored image.

A-Branger

Reaction score
naaaah Im not analizing the pixels and hat not.... Im just saying its flipped because it makes more sense for the guitar to be a right handed one.... what are the odds that they actually used a lefty guitar?.... exaclty.... after the pic was taken the graphic designer didtn gave two shits about what a guitar is, hes just flipping/rotating the image to fit the advertisement

and yeah it meeses with my head the lack of thumb, I also though it was a pinky at the front.... I think its because (appart from the lack of thumb) you cant see much of the palm either, so it looks like if the hand is coming from the headstock end rather than from the guitar body of it.... thats what it looks weird to me.... like shes grabing someone else guitar