nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Random thoughts got me to remembering the recording rig I used for pirating radio songs. There's no speaker on the left, just the one thank you.

View attachment 148718

Hell yes. The last time I remember doing this was for "Would" by Alice In Chains. Waited all day for that sucker to come on the radio with an itchy trigger finger.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Hell yes. The last time I remember doing this was for "Would" by Alice In Chains. Waited all day for that sucker to come on the radio with an itchy trigger finger.
So much lingering around the radio, like an attack drone.
Did the same thing for VHS but it wasn't as frenetic for whatever reason. More record and chill.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
So much lingering around the radio, like an attack drone.
Did the same thing for VHS but it wasn't as frenetic for whatever reason. More record and chill.

Oh hell yeah. I know we all had some VHS tapes in SLP mode with like 6 hours of movies on cable TV, commercials and all.

Metalman X

The Resplendent Sub-Human
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah. I know we all had some VHS tapes in SLP mode with like 6 hours of movies on cable TV, commercials and all.
i got several i think still kicking around my attic of like oooold DBZ episodes with the very first english voice cast, late night toonami stuff, and definitely a Beavis n Butthead Moron-A-Thon (which might be worth digging out cuz this will have the episodes complete with all the old 90's video commentary before license fee's or whatever lapsed)

Remember kids.... in the future all turds will be perfectly round

')